Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 discussion on Play-by-email games
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Kaladorm
Master of Realmslore

United Kingdom
1176 Posts

Posted - 11 Jul 2006 :  00:16:41  Show Profile  Visit Kaladorm's Homepage Send Kaladorm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The first edition of the guide has been written now . Hope it's of some use to you all, I'll try and update it if I think of more things to add
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 11 Jul 2006 :  08:31:39  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kaladorm

The first edition of the guide has been written now . Hope it's of some use to you all, I'll try and update it if I think of more things to add

Well met

Indeed. Many thanks to Kaladorm for taking the time to put this together I'll be making the guide available here at Candlekeep shortly.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2006 :  13:05:41  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met

As part of the recent site update, Kaladorm's guide to PBeM is now available for download.

The link is available permanently in the Campaign Journals, Campaign Logs and Wondrous Treasures section of the main site, but i'll also provide it here for quick reference from the forums.

Guide to Play-by-Email Games

Many thanks to Kaladorm for putting this together. This document will likely be developed and expanded over time, please contact myself or Kaladorm if ye have any comments of suggestions.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Kaladorm
Master of Realmslore

United Kingdom
1176 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2006 :  23:10:09  Show Profile  Visit Kaladorm's Homepage Send Kaladorm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Please do contact me if you have any other suggestions. Otherwise I'll forget and it will remain forvever un-updated :D
Go to Top of Page

Reefy
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
892 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2006 :  01:46:34  Show Profile  Visit Reefy's Homepage Send Reefy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I may as well announce it now, as I've been meaning to get round to it for ages, but I plan on starting a pbem game soon. The setting is to be Waterdeep, levels about 10-12. Further details will follow when I draw up a proper rules list. If you're interested, either drop me a PM or wait until I post.

Life is either daring adventure or nothing.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000