Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Atlas Micro Gallery (UPDATE Sundra Starflower!)
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

atlas689
Learned Scribe

123 Posts

Posted - 01 Jul 2006 :  07:02:24  Show Profile  Visit atlas689's Homepage Send atlas689 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Presenting Danilo Thann...

Danilo Thann

More to come, hope you like it, Tempus thanks you!
-Atlas

Soldiers fight, thieves steal, bards sing, wizards cast, sages think, assassins kill. Good or Evil we all have a job. So tell me this. What the hell are nobles and merchants for?

by: An Old Sage (anonymous)
Go to Top of Page

Purple Dragon Knight
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1796 Posts

Posted - 01 Jul 2006 :  20:12:15  Show Profile Send Purple Dragon Knight a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by atlas689

Presenting Danilo Thann...

Danilo Thann

More to come, hope you like it, Tempus thanks you!
-Atlas

If there's any way you can make him more foppish, more dense, and less muscular, that would cover him pretty good... oh, and hair more tangled and free! :)
Go to Top of Page

atlas689
Learned Scribe

123 Posts

Posted - 06 Jul 2006 :  03:56:23  Show Profile  Visit atlas689's Homepage Send atlas689 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Presenting Vangerdahast...

Vangerdahast

More to come, hope you like my interpretation, Tempus thanks you!
-Atlas

Soldiers fight, thieves steal, bards sing, wizards cast, sages think, assassins kill. Good or Evil we all have a job. So tell me this. What the hell are nobles and merchants for?

Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 06 Jul 2006 :  03:58:46  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If I recall correctly, based on Ed Greenwood's writings, Vangy is supposed to be kind of fat.

"Instead of asking why we sleep, it might make sense to ask why we wake. Perchance we live to dream. From that perspective, the sea of troubles we navigate in the workaday world might be the price we pay for admission to another night in the world of dreams."
--Richard Greene (letter to Time)
Go to Top of Page

atlas689
Learned Scribe

123 Posts

Posted - 06 Jul 2006 :  05:06:51  Show Profile  Visit atlas689's Homepage Send atlas689 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes but no matter how hard I tried I couldnt picture him that way (artist block) but when i thought of him how i think of him it clicked sorry if you hate my version Id have made him fat if i could, Tempus thanks you!
-Atlas

Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 08 Jul 2006 :  00:01:27  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Yes but no matter how hard I tried I couldnt picture him that way (artist block) but when i thought of him how i think of him it clicked sorry if you hate my version Id have made him fat if i could, Tempus thanks you!
-Atlas

I didn't say I hated your version. I'm just saying that Vangy is, according to Ed, rather stout. Can you make chubby characters with that system?

"Instead of asking why we sleep, it might make sense to ask why we wake. Perchance we live to dream. From that perspective, the sea of troubles we navigate in the workaday world might be the price we pay for admission to another night in the world of dreams."
Go to Top of Page

atlas689
Learned Scribe

123 Posts

Posted - 08 Jul 2006 :  04:11:36  Show Profile  Visit atlas689's Homepage Send atlas689 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dear lady I can make anything chuby liches well not anything not animals but anything humanoid i can do, Tempus thanks you!
-Atlas

Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 08 Jul 2006 :  04:27:08  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Dear lady I can make anything chuby liches well not anything not animals but anything humanoid i can do, Tempus thanks you!
-Atlas

You're welcome.

Go to Top of Page

Mazrim_Taim
Learned Scribe

341 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2006 :  03:14:15  Show Profile  Visit Mazrim_Taim's Homepage Send Mazrim_Taim a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I really like your work atlas, amazing that you are doing it all by hand too. Thanks for these.

And if the PCs DO win their ways through all the liches to Larloch, “he” will almost certainly be just another lich (loaded with explosive spells) set up as a decoy, with dozens of hidden liches waiting to pounce on any surviving PCs who ‘celebrate’ after they take Larloch down. As the REAL Larloch watches (magical scrying) from afar. Myself, as DM, I’d be wondering: “Such a glorious game, so many opportunities laid out before your PCs to devote your time to, and THIS fixation is the best you can come up with? Are you SURE you’re adventurers?” -Ed Greenwood
Go to Top of Page

atlas689
Learned Scribe

123 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2006 :  04:58:43  Show Profile  Visit atlas689's Homepage Send atlas689 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Np, I have no clue who I should do next so if i can get a few requests that would be great!
-Atlas

Go to Top of Page

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2006 :  05:03:18  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
How well would Dorn Greybrook from the Year of Rogue Dragons work? (Half-iron golem human fighter)

Or Raryn, the arctic dwarf ranger from the same series?
Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2006 :  05:03:20  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think I've decided what character I'd like you to make. ;) It's late right now, but give me some time and I'll give you a description.

Thanks,

RF

Go to Top of Page

Shadovar
Senior Scribe

785 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2006 :  05:17:07  Show Profile  Visit Shadovar's Homepage Send Shadovar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
How about Sammaster, Pavel from the YoRD or Telamont Tanthul?

We have fostered trust, recruited loyalty, and gathered the faithful. We have trained thousands. Our legions can cover the land, fill the sky and travel through the darkness. We can hunt any and all that would deny our heritage. Now is our time, now is the time of the Dark Reign(Rain) of the Empire of Shadows.
- High Prince Telemont Tanthul, Lord Shadow
In a speech given to the citizens of Shade Enclave
At the celebration of the Shinantra Battle victory when he revealed that he was THE Lord Shadow of legend.
Go to Top of Page

atlas689
Learned Scribe

123 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2006 :  21:49:30  Show Profile  Visit atlas689's Homepage Send atlas689 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Telamont Tanthul Will do
Sammaster Consider It done (I’ll be doing him as a human Chosen)
Dorn Greybrook Need a description
Raryn Need a description

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin request whatever that may be tho, comes first, Tempus thanks you!

-Atlas

Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 10 Jul 2006 :  01:12:34  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
*grins* I PMed you the description. Thanks again!

Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 10 Jul 2006 :  01:14:58  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

He's a half-golem with dark hair, though I don't remember if his golem side is on the right or left.

quote:
Raryn Need a description

An arctic dwarf with white hair and beard, and sunburned skin. IIRC, he wears white furs. Someone might be able to give an even more detailed description, as it's been a long time since I read the Book 2 of the trilogy (haven't gotten to 3 yet).

Go to Top of Page

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 10 Jul 2006 :  04:28:49  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dorn's left side is the iron golem side, and the left arm also has a blade attatched to it. He generally carries a bastard sword with his human side.

Raryn's pretty much a standard arctic dwarf, but he wears white furs, and carries a harpoon and an ice (hand) axe.
Go to Top of Page

atlas689
Learned Scribe

123 Posts

Posted - 11 Jul 2006 :  03:56:54  Show Profile  Visit atlas689's Homepage Send atlas689 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Presenting Sundra Starflower...

Sundra Starflower

Hope you like it, more to come, Tempus thanks you!
-Atlas

Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 11 Jul 2006 :  04:01:39  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Presenting Sundra Starflower...

Sundra Starflower

Hope you like it, more to come, Tempus thanks you!
-Atlas

*grins* That's my character! You did a great job with her--I love the hairdo.

So cute! Thanks again.

Edited by - Rinonalyrna Fathomlin on 11 Jul 2006 04:02:40
Go to Top of Page

Wandering_mage
Senior Scribe

688 Posts

Posted - 11 Jul 2006 :  14:17:26  Show Profile  Visit Wandering_mage's Homepage Send Wandering_mage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great job Atlas. You never cease to amaze!

Illum
The Wandering Mage
Go to Top of Page

Talanfir Swiftfeet
Learned Scribe

Finland
143 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2006 :  15:17:44  Show Profile  Visit Talanfir Swiftfeet's Homepage Send Talanfir Swiftfeet a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Raryn Need a description

If I remember correctly, I think there was a short story about them with a picture in a recent Dragon magazine (don't have it with me, so can't tell which number it was).

I think Raryn had a handlebar moustache and a goatee. Dorn's golem-side head was a bit like that of the Robotman from the DC comic Doompatrol.

I am Talanfir Swiftfeet. (In)famous across the Swoardcoast as "Tal the Swift", Brandobaris´ seraph of mischief. If ye find yer shoelaces tied together while trying to catch a thief or meet a king who is angry because somebody switched the places of his chamberpot and his crown, ye can usually (try to) find me near.

If I had a halfling mother and a human father, would I be a half-halfling or a threequarterling?

Edited by - Talanfir Swiftfeet on 20 Jul 2006 15:24:16
Go to Top of Page

Neriandal Freit
Senior Scribe

USA
396 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2006 :  22:57:48  Show Profile  Visit Neriandal Freit's Homepage Send Neriandal Freit a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh these are just insane dude, very nicely done on all the working. For the most part, this is how I've "seen" most of the characters if you where to cartoonize them from 'real-form'.

Kudos Kudos :D

"Eating people is wrong...unless it's on the first date." - Ed Greenwood, GenCon Indy 2006
Go to Top of Page

Andferne
Acolyte

USA
33 Posts

Posted - 04 Apr 2007 :  02:17:05  Show Profile  Visit Andferne's Homepage Send Andferne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
These are awesome. I was wondering if you still planned on doing others.
Go to Top of Page

Andferne
Acolyte

USA
33 Posts

Posted - 04 Apr 2007 :  02:26:39  Show Profile  Visit Andferne's Homepage Send Andferne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Reason I am asking is because I am working on statting out all of Salvatore's characters and others that have appeared in the books, and you have already done most them jsut a few are missing. The ones I would like to request are the following.

1) Innovindil
2) Sunset and Sunraise (both are pegasus)
3) Rannek (from demonstone game)
4) Illius (from demonstone game)
5) Zhai (from demonstone game)
6) Tos'Un (drow from the new series that has Cutter))
7) Kimmurial (psion drow from bregan'daerthe)
8) Valas (from war of the spider queen)
9) Rlyd (from war of spider queen)
10) Pharuan (from was of the spider queen)
11) Proffit (2 headed drow from last drixxt series)
12) Gerti (female frost giant)
13) Obould
14) Druzil (imp)
15) Errtu (balor)
16) Bizmatec (glabrezu)
17) Vander (male firbolg giant)
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 04 Apr 2007 :  02:50:48  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Atlas689 hasn't been seen here at Candlekeep for quite some time -- since about mid-November.

You could try contacting him by email by using the address in his profile.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage

Edited by - The Sage on 04 Apr 2007 02:51:25
Go to Top of Page

Andferne
Acolyte

USA
33 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2007 :  03:34:12  Show Profile  Visit Andferne's Homepage Send Andferne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes I tried getting a hld of him by his emial first but its been a few weeks and no response :( I was wondering if anyone knows how h did them?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000