Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Atlas Micro Gallery (UPDATE Sundra Starflower!)
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

atlas689
Learned Scribe

123 Posts

Posted - 04 May 2006 :  16:06:18  Show Profile  Visit atlas689's Homepage  Send atlas689 an AOL message Send atlas689 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry I didn't post properly my first time, I made the proper changes as to the links so they appear when clicked on, enjoy, Tempus thanks you!
-Atlas

Soldiers fight, thieves steal, bards sing, wizards cast, sages think, assassins kill. Good or Evil we all have a job. So tell me this. What the hell are nobles and merchants for?

by: An Old Sage (anonymous)
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend
Forgotten Realms Designer & Author

USA
1632 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2006 :  13:00:42  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage  Send Steven Schend a Yahoo! Message Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Brilliant work, Atlas! Spot on. Thanks.

For current projects and general natter, see www.steveneschend.com
Go to Top of Page

atlas689
Learned Scribe

123 Posts

Posted - 26 Jun 2006 :  19:12:25  Show Profile  Visit atlas689's Homepage  Send atlas689 an AOL message Send atlas689 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BACK! Summer begins and so does my art too! So here I present the few I did before summer! More to come but theyll come sooner if you guys help me out with my problem which you can see here.. PROBLEM POST but without further ado I present...

Karsus the Mad
Athrogate
Calihye
Araevin Teshurr
Ilsevele Miritar
Maresa Rhost

Hope you like them, more to come, Tempus thanks you!
-Atlas

Soldiers fight, thieves steal, bards sing, wizards cast, sages think, assassins kill. Good or Evil we all have a job. So tell me this. What the hell are nobles and merchants for?

Go to Top of Page

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 26 Jun 2006 :  19:24:38  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No offense to the artist, but your version of Ilsevele looks much better than the one on the cover of Final Gate . . . nice work.

"Because philosophy arises from awe, a philosopher is bound in his way to be a lover of myths and poetic fables. Poets and philosophers are alike in being big with wonder."--Saint Thomas Aquinas

http://knighterrantjr.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

Wenin
Senior Scribe

549 Posts

Posted - 26 Jun 2006 :  20:36:12  Show Profile Send Wenin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So let me get this straight. You're doing these by hand with MSPaint?

Session Reports posted at RPG Geek.
Stem the Tide Takes place in Mistledale.
Dark Curtains - Takes place in the Savage North, starting in Nesmé. I wrapped my campaign into the Hoard of the Dragon Queen, but it takes place in 1372 DR.
Go to Top of Page

atlas689
Learned Scribe

123 Posts

Posted - 26 Jun 2006 :  22:47:53  Show Profile  Visit atlas689's Homepage  Send atlas689 an AOL message Send atlas689 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lol well technically no, I'm doing it by mouse...ok maybe it wasnt that funny but yes the answer to your question is yes...please do help me out with my problem post!
-Atlas

Edited by - atlas689 on 26 Jun 2006 22:48:16
Go to Top of Page

atlas689
Learned Scribe

123 Posts

Posted - 27 Jun 2006 :  02:08:08  Show Profile  Visit atlas689's Homepage  Send atlas689 an AOL message Send atlas689 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Presenting Shandril Shessair...

Shandril Shessair

Hope you guys like it more to come!
-Atlas

Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 27 Jun 2006 :  02:20:17  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Very cute. Although I don't think Athrogate deserved his own sprite.

"Instead of asking why we sleep, it might make sense to ask why we wake. Perchance we live to dream. From that perspective, the sea of troubles we navigate in the workaday world might be the price we pay for admission to another night in the world of dreams."
--Richard Greene (letter to Time)

Edited by - Rinonalyrna Fathomlin on 27 Jun 2006 02:20:33
Go to Top of Page

atlas689
Learned Scribe

123 Posts

Posted - 29 Jun 2006 :  18:11:55  Show Profile  Visit atlas689's Homepage  Send atlas689 an AOL message Send atlas689 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Presenting Erevis Cale...

Erevis Cale

Hope you like it more to come, and also does anybody know what is the length and texture (curly, straight, messy, spiked, etc) of Fflar's hair and what is his eye color, this is for a micro of mine please reply soon, Tempus thanks you!
-Atlas

Go to Top of Page

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 29 Jun 2006 :  18:26:41  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here is a picture of the Shrinshee:

http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/leof_gallery/86714.jpg

And one of Fflar:

http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/leof_gallery/86713.jpg

The Fflar one is kind of hard to see in this view, but he has very long hair and he has a number of braids running down the sides of his hair. His back is turned toward the viewer in the picture, however.

"Because philosophy arises from awe, a philosopher is bound in his way to be a lover of myths and poetic fables. Poets and philosophers are alike in being big with wonder."--Saint Thomas Aquinas

Go to Top of Page

GothicDan
Master of Realmslore

USA
1103 Posts

Posted - 29 Jun 2006 :  18:32:20  Show Profile  Visit GothicDan's Homepage  Send GothicDan an AOL message  Send GothicDan an ICQ Message  Click to see GothicDan's MSN Messenger address  Send GothicDan a Yahoo! Message Send GothicDan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Also note that the Srinshee's appearance shifts as she sees fit, between all of the Elven subraces. Her "original" form was that of a Sun Elf; the one pictured there is her as a Moon Elf.

Planescape Fanatic

"Fiends and Undead are the peanut butter and jelly of evil." - Me
"That attitude should be stomped on, whenever and wherever it's encountered, because it makes people holding such views bad citizens, not just bad roleplayers (considering D&D was structured as a 'forced cooperation' game, and although successive editions are pointing it more and more towards a me-first, min-max game, the drift away from 'we all need each other to succeed' will at some point make it 'no longer' D&D)." - ED GREENWOOD
Go to Top of Page

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 29 Jun 2006 :  18:34:46  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hm . . . any chance for a Shade Cale, with grey skin and yellow eyes, the way he appears if its dark around him?

Go to Top of Page

atlas689
Learned Scribe

123 Posts

Posted - 30 Jun 2006 :  02:11:58  Show Profile  Visit atlas689's Homepage  Send atlas689 an AOL message Send atlas689 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sure... well to be honest I know nothing of Cale other than he has his own books and hes a chosen of mask i know like he was an assasin and rogue but wanted a new life something like that but for as anything to do with shades... i have no clue so maybe if i get some info about that form of Cale i can do it better i based my micro off of the small picture of his face on the cover of his book, also if anybody has a pic of barauble (sp) of cormyr (as hes my favorite character) i would love to get it to do his micro as for the pictures, heres my new rule if you give me references ill do any character as long as i admit i can do it (cant do huge demons and devils etc)! Tempus thanks you please tell me more about this shade thing so i can get it done, more to come!
-Atlas

P.S. If anybody wants to learn how to do these micros i can put a file together as a "starter kit" for you and if you want personal lessons pm me for my sn (please let me no if any of you guys or girls want this)

Go to Top of Page

atlas689
Learned Scribe

123 Posts

Posted - 30 Jun 2006 :  15:45:49  Show Profile  Visit atlas689's Homepage  Send atlas689 an AOL message Send atlas689 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Presenting Fflar Starbrow Melruth and an updated Araevin Teshurr...

Fflar Starbrow Melruth
Araevin Teshurr

Hope you like them, more to come, keep the requests coming and pictures too, Tempus thanks you!
-Atlas

Go to Top of Page

Arkhaedun
Senior Scribe

869 Posts

Posted - 30 Jun 2006 :  16:44:59  Show Profile  Visit Arkhaedun's Homepage Send Arkhaedun a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice work Atlas . . . thanks for all of your work here.
Go to Top of Page

atlas689
Learned Scribe

123 Posts

Posted - 01 Jul 2006 :  07:02:24  Show Profile  Visit atlas689's Homepage  Send atlas689 an AOL message Send atlas689 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Presenting Danilo Thann...

Danilo Thann

More to come, hope you like it, Tempus thanks you!
-Atlas

Go to Top of Page

Purple Dragon Knight
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1796 Posts

Posted - 01 Jul 2006 :  20:12:15  Show Profile  Click to see Purple Dragon Knight's MSN Messenger address Send Purple Dragon Knight a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by atlas689

Presenting Danilo Thann...

Danilo Thann

More to come, hope you like it, Tempus thanks you!
-Atlas

If there's any way you can make him more foppish, more dense, and less muscular, that would cover him pretty good... oh, and hair more tangled and free! :)
Go to Top of Page

atlas689
Learned Scribe

123 Posts

Posted - 06 Jul 2006 :  03:56:23  Show Profile  Visit atlas689's Homepage  Send atlas689 an AOL message Send atlas689 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Presenting Vangerdahast...

Vangerdahast

More to come, hope you like my interpretation, Tempus thanks you!
-Atlas

Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 06 Jul 2006 :  03:58:46  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If I recall correctly, based on Ed Greenwood's writings, Vangy is supposed to be kind of fat.

"Instead of asking why we sleep, it might make sense to ask why we wake. Perchance we live to dream. From that perspective, the sea of troubles we navigate in the workaday world might be the price we pay for admission to another night in the world of dreams."
Go to Top of Page

atlas689
Learned Scribe

123 Posts

Posted - 06 Jul 2006 :  05:06:51  Show Profile  Visit atlas689's Homepage  Send atlas689 an AOL message Send atlas689 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes but no matter how hard I tried I couldnt picture him that way (artist block) but when i thought of him how i think of him it clicked sorry if you hate my version Id have made him fat if i could, Tempus thanks you!
-Atlas

Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 08 Jul 2006 :  00:01:27  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Yes but no matter how hard I tried I couldnt picture him that way (artist block) but when i thought of him how i think of him it clicked sorry if you hate my version Id have made him fat if i could, Tempus thanks you!
-Atlas

I didn't say I hated your version. I'm just saying that Vangy is, according to Ed, rather stout. Can you make chubby characters with that system?

Go to Top of Page

atlas689
Learned Scribe

123 Posts

Posted - 08 Jul 2006 :  04:11:36  Show Profile  Visit atlas689's Homepage  Send atlas689 an AOL message Send atlas689 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dear lady I can make anything chuby liches well not anything not animals but anything humanoid i can do, Tempus thanks you!
-Atlas

Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 08 Jul 2006 :  04:27:08  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Dear lady I can make anything chuby liches well not anything not animals but anything humanoid i can do, Tempus thanks you!
-Atlas

You're welcome.

Go to Top of Page

Mazrim_Taim
Learned Scribe

341 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2006 :  03:14:15  Show Profile  Visit Mazrim_Taim's Homepage Send Mazrim_Taim a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I really like your work atlas, amazing that you are doing it all by hand too. Thanks for these.

And if the PCs DO win their ways through all the liches to Larloch, “he” will almost certainly be just another lich (loaded with explosive spells) set up as a decoy, with dozens of hidden liches waiting to pounce on any surviving PCs who ‘celebrate’ after they take Larloch down. As the REAL Larloch watches (magical scrying) from afar. Myself, as DM, I’d be wondering: “Such a glorious game, so many opportunities laid out before your PCs to devote your time to, and THIS fixation is the best you can come up with? Are you SURE you’re adventurers?” -Ed Greenwood
Go to Top of Page

atlas689
Learned Scribe

123 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2006 :  04:58:43  Show Profile  Visit atlas689's Homepage  Send atlas689 an AOL message Send atlas689 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Np, I have no clue who I should do next so if i can get a few requests that would be great!
-Atlas

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2018 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000