Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 Updates for Faiths and Pantheons Prc's
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

FireKnife
Acolyte

USA
48 Posts

Posted - 10 Mar 2006 :  22:56:08  Show Profile  Visit FireKnife's Homepage Send FireKnife a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I was wondering if there were any updates for the prestige classes. I know there were some in Complete Divine but I hoping to get info on dreadmaster, wearer of purple, and windwalker. They need to update the Prc's that came out prior to 3.5

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 11 Mar 2006 :  00:51:54  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You might want to try the WotC forums. I know there's been some recent discussion there about updating the PrCs from F&P -- fan-based interpretations, rather than official updates (which I actually haven't seen anywhere as yet).

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Sarta
Senior Scribe

USA
505 Posts

Posted - 11 Mar 2006 :  02:48:16  Show Profile Send Sarta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Back when Sage was going to run a campaign here I requested that the Goldeye prc be updated in his campaign to include the language skill as a class skill (3.0 had languages as feats). I believe that is the only thing that would need to be done to that prc to make it 3.5 compliant.

Also, Power of Faerun offers table 3-1 on page 45 which lists the class (prc) name for each church that has had a write up done of church specific classes/prc's and the most current source (and page number) for each.
Go to Top of Page

EytanBernstein
Forgotten Realms Designer

USA
704 Posts

Posted - 11 Mar 2006 :  02:50:24  Show Profile  Visit EytanBernstein's Homepage Send EytanBernstein a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There may be some updates in various product in the foreseeable future, though I can't say which (or make any guarantees).

http://eytanbernstein.com - the official website of Eytan Bernstein
Go to Top of Page

Dargoth
Great Reader

Australia
4607 Posts

Posted - 11 Mar 2006 :  03:15:07  Show Profile  Visit Dargoth's Homepage Send Dargoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by EytanBernstein

There may be some updates in various product in the foreseeable future, though I can't say which (or make any guarantees).

Hmm lets see

FireKnife lists Dreadmaster, Wearer of Purple and Windwalker

EytanBernstein has worked on Dragons of Faerun

Conclusion: Theres a Chance the Wearer in Purple (Cult of the Dragon) PrC will be reprinted in Dragons of Faerun

“I am the King of Rome, and above grammar”

Emperor Sigismund

"Its good to be the King!"

Mel Brooks
Go to Top of Page

EytanBernstein
Forgotten Realms Designer

USA
704 Posts

Posted - 11 Mar 2006 :  08:46:54  Show Profile  Visit EytanBernstein's Homepage Send EytanBernstein a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's certainly quite possible that updates might make it in. I can't say what will and won't be printed in any given books because I am not an editor. It is definite that the book will have more info about the cult (that much is in the description in the catalog), but whether or not it will include a revision has yet to be seen (I honestly don't know, it's still quite early). Also, remember that as designers, we see a lot of material even if we aren't involved in the writing of it. We also work on material that has yet to be announced. In other words, nobody knows anything for sure until they actually see the finished print of a book.

http://eytanbernstein.com - the official website of Eytan Bernstein
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000