Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 All WotC fans please pitch in...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

quajack
Seeker

86 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2006 :  18:35:48  Show Profile  Visit quajack's Homepage Send quajack a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
The O-Love list of FR novels has been invauable in my quest to find, not only the complete list of FR novels, but the order in which they were released, as well. I already own every FR novel and I would like to begin my Dragonalance collection. I realize that this site is strictly a FR site. All I ask for is a suggestion as to where I can go for a list of Dragonlance Novels in order of publication. Novels only. I don't game. To all who can assist me, thanks.

J

Winterfox
Senior Scribe

895 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2006 :  18:41:59  Show Profile  Visit Winterfox's Homepage Send Winterfox a Private Message  Reply with Quote
*waits for the thread to get locked*
Go to Top of Page

Blueblade
Senior Scribe

USA
804 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2006 :  18:57:51  Show Profile  Visit Blueblade's Homepage Send Blueblade a Private Message  Reply with Quote
WotC did have a guide on their website, AND (FR relevance here ) one for the Realms, too. It should still be in the Archives (it's from years back), but may take some searching.
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2006 :  19:07:15  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Winterfox

Oh come now, we're not that bad, are we?

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Kentinal
Great Reader

4686 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2006 :  19:52:11  Show Profile Send Kentinal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=books/dlng

Though I do not see much there, it could be my security section or supporting code removed.

Hmm, code appears to be there.

"Small beings can have small wisdom," the dragon said. "And small wise beings are better than small fools. Listen: Wisdom is caring for afterwards."
"Caring for afterwards ...? Ker repeated this without understanding.
"After action, afterwards," the dragon said. "Choose the afterwards first, then the action. Fools choose action first."
"Judgement" copyright 2003 by Elizabeth Moon
Go to Top of Page

Winterfox
Senior Scribe

895 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2006 :  20:22:20  Show Profile  Visit Winterfox's Homepage Send Winterfox a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alaundo

quote:
Originally posted by Winterfox

Oh come now, we're not that bad, are we?

Anyway, this and perhaps this should be of some help.
Go to Top of Page

quajack
Seeker

86 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2006 :  02:12:14  Show Profile  Visit quajack's Homepage Send quajack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks, fellow walkers of Faerun. I believe I can walk true from here.
Go to Top of Page

Lameth
Learned Scribe

Germany
196 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2006 :  15:25:05  Show Profile  Visit Lameth's Homepage Send Lameth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.drachenlanze.de/

Go to:
"Bücherecke" -- "Produktliste"
and then klick on "Romane"
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000