Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Book Club
 Book Club Schedule (2006)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Dhomal
Senior Scribe

USA
565 Posts

Posted - 08 Dec 2006 :  20:24:25  Show Profile Send Dhomal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello-

Perhaps as a somewhat comprimise - we could choose one of the anthologies for January instead. THis time of year has me quite busy - even into January (returns season!) and an anthology would work because I could read a couple of the stories only if time was difficult for me - and yet still fully participate in the discussions on those stories.

Just a thought.

Dhomal

I am collecting the D&D Minis. I would be more than willing to trade with people. You can send me a PM here with your email listed - and I can send you my minis list. Thanks!

Successfully traded with Xysma!
Go to Top of Page

hammer of Moradin
Senior Scribe

USA
758 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2006 :  05:43:49  Show Profile  Visit hammer of Moradin's Homepage Send hammer of Moradin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Either way for me. Anthology or Classic.
Put it to a vote says I.

"Hurling himself upon his enemies, he terrified them with slaughter!"

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium

Candlekeep proverb: If a thing is said often enough, fools aplenty will believe it to be true.
Go to Top of Page

Uzzy
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
618 Posts

Posted - 13 Dec 2006 :  19:24:19  Show Profile  Visit Uzzy's Homepage Send Uzzy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
An anthology would be fun, I think. Any good picks for one, preferably one not that recent? Best of the Realms Volume 1, perhaps?

I'm looking forward to Sacrifice of the Widow in February too. Shall be trying to read each novel that comes out next year (inbetween reading all the old ones!)

Edited by - Uzzy on 13 Dec 2006 20:17:25
Go to Top of Page

ode904
Learned Scribe

Finland
193 Posts

Posted - 10 Jan 2007 :  05:44:19  Show Profile Send ode904 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I must support Uzzy's idea, for two reasons. I can't have every book just when they come out, I usually buy few months after. And the second and as important as the first reason; there are many old books I've loved! But do as you think wise, this was my suggestion
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000