Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Allies and Enemies of The Redeemers
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Neriandal Freit
Senior Scribe

USA
396 Posts

Posted - 11 Nov 2005 :  15:34:44  Show Profile  Visit Neriandal Freit's Homepage Send Neriandal Freit a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Could anyone give me their thoughts on allies and enemies of the Redeemers of Dawn? So far, I listed the deities I know Lathander is opposed to (Bane, Shar, Talos, Malar, Velsharoon, Cyric) for the Enimies.

I can't think of who, or what would want to be allies with a group of Redeemed Demons and Devils, but if you have any suggestiosn, please post :)

"Eating people is wrong...unless it's on the first date." - Ed Greenwood, GenCon Indy 2006

Foxhelm
Senior Scribe

Canada
592 Posts

Posted - 11 Nov 2005 :  16:11:25  Show Profile Send Foxhelm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You might try Finder Wyvernspur. His later life stories seems to hint at redeemption for characters with negative characteristics. I even has thought about him being a god of redeemption.

Ed Greenwood! The Solution... and Cause of all the Realms Problems!
Go to Top of Page

Neriandal Freit
Senior Scribe

USA
396 Posts

Posted - 11 Nov 2005 :  16:20:57  Show Profile  Visit Neriandal Freit's Homepage Send Neriandal Freit a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Finder eh? Intersting...I haven't thought about him as an Allie to Lathander/Redeemers of Dawn (might also be called "The Dawn" as a secondary name) That will take soem thinking...yesm.

"Eating people is wrong...unless it's on the first date." - Ed Greenwood, GenCon Indy 2006
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000