Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Realms Events
 Skullport
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

biomante
Acolyte

8 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2005 :  12:32:41  Show Profile  Visit biomante's Homepage Send biomante a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Does anyone knows about the current state of affairs in Skullport?
Can the 2ed supplement be considered up to date?

Thanks

"And his eyes had all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming..."

Arivia
Great Reader

Canada
2965 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2005 :  12:36:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Serpent Kingdoms and CoS both contain new information on Skullport, IIRC.
Go to Top of Page

khorne
Master of Realmslore

Finland
1073 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2005 :  13:03:19  Show Profile  Visit khorne's Homepage Send khorne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Paul S. Kemps Erevis Cale trilogy also has some crucial info on the current state of Skullport.

If I were a ranger, I would pick NDA for my favorite enemy
Go to Top of Page

TwigB
Acolyte

South Africa
46 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2005 :  13:05:18  Show Profile Send TwigB a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I used the 2ed supplement for my campaign an kept Skullport pretty much the same. I incorporated a drow power struggle though, due to the Silence of Lolth.
Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd
Forgotten Realms Designer

USA
2066 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2005 :  13:33:54  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TwigB

I used the 2ed supplement for my campaign an kept Skullport pretty much the same. I incorporated a drow power struggle though, due to the Silence of Lolth.

The primary changes to Skullport are hinted at in Paul Kemp's latest trilogy and alluded to in City of Splendors: Waterdeep in the text.

I didn't have much room to touch on Skullport in City of Splendors: Waterdeep, but you do get the 3e mechanics you need to use the 2e supplement. (In other words, the 2e supplement is almost rules agnostic, so a brief listing of class levels plus the stat block for the town are all that you need updated mechanics-wise.)

--Eric

--
http://www.ericlboyd.com/dnd/
Go to Top of Page

biomante
Acolyte

8 Posts

Posted - 22 Oct 2005 :  19:59:39  Show Profile  Visit biomante's Homepage Send biomante a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Cool

Thanks everyone for the information

"And his eyes had all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming..."
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000