Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Question for the Hooded One
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Beirnadri Magranth
Senior Scribe

USA
720 Posts

Posted - 11 Oct 2005 :  15:05:58  Show Profile  Visit Beirnadri Magranth's Homepage Send Beirnadri Magranth a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I was wondering about the High Hall of Eveningstar in another post topic, and the SAge told me to ask the Hooded One This question bc s/he (?) role played there as a knight of myth drannor with Ed. Specifically I was wondering about the Mages Regal and who they were. Are they part of the Royal Mages of Cormyr? are they working for Vangerdahast, perhaps secreting him away? or are they something entirely different.
anyhow Id appreciate any answer

"You came here to be a martyr in a great big bang of glory... instead you will die with a whimper."
::moussaoui tries to interrupt::
"You will never get a chance to speak again and that's an appropriate ending."

-Judge Brinkema

The Hooded One
Lady Herald of Realmslore

5056 Posts

Posted - 11 Oct 2005 :  16:01:18  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, Beirnadri. I would love to say more about the Mages Regal, but they are thoroughly and completed NDA'd right now. Sorry.
I will go so far as to hint that the third possibility you raise for their nature is more likely to be correct than the first two.
Oh, and I'm a "she."
love,
THO
Go to Top of Page

Kajehase
Great Reader

Sweden
2104 Posts

Posted - 11 Oct 2005 :  16:05:50  Show Profile Send Kajehase a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Hooded One

Oh, and I'm a "she."
love,
THO

And here I thought... just teasing

There is a rumour going around that I have found god. I think is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.
Terry Pratchett
Go to Top of Page

Xysma
Master of Realmslore

USA
1089 Posts

Posted - 11 Oct 2005 :  16:26:33  Show Profile  Visit Xysma's Homepage Send Xysma a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Hooded One

Oh, and I'm a "she."
love,
THO

Quite so. More "she" than most I'd wager, and we love her for it!

War to slay, not to fight long and glorious.
Aermhar of the Tangletrees
Year of the Hooded Falcon

Xysma's Gallery
Guide to the Tomes and Tales of the Realms download from Candlekeep
Anthologies and Tales Overviews

Check out my custom action figures, hand-painted miniatures, gaming products, and other stuff on eBay.

Go to Top of Page

Beirnadri Magranth
Senior Scribe

USA
720 Posts

Posted - 11 Oct 2005 :  21:08:26  Show Profile  Visit Beirnadri Magranth's Homepage Send Beirnadri Magranth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
hmm darn.. hehe but thanks though

"You came here to be a martyr in a great big bang of glory... instead you will die with a whimper."
::moussaoui tries to interrupt::
"You will never get a chance to speak again and that's an appropriate ending."

-Judge Brinkema
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000