Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 More Software
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

kahonen
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
358 Posts

Posted - 08 Jan 2003 :  20:50:31  Show Profile  Visit kahonen's Homepage Send kahonen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's on the (growing) list of things I'm doing at the moment

quote:
Originally posted by Frey

quote:
Originally posted by kahonen
I wrote most of the software on the download pages. I'm looking at writing some new utility software and am open to suggestions for what I should be doing.
(...)
Anyone got any suggestions for future work? What would you like to have available to you as either a DM or a Player?
Gee, Kahonen, your request might very well answer mine (if yours is still open that is).

I'm happy to've been invited to play part in Mumadar's SilverMarches-PBeM-campaign. As we speak I'm working on the creation of a PC. This will be a Forest Gnome.
As gnomes have many names, and each gnome will know dozens of other gnomes, it's appearant I'll have to come up with dozens, if not hundreds of names during the creation of my background story as well as on the fly during gameplay. I must say this sounds hard to me.
As I've seen your namegenerators for other races I was hoping to find a gnome name generator in Alaundo's Library, hopefully even a speciallized version for forest gnomes. But at this point I was a little disappointed
(in fact I was not, I didn't count on its' existance, just hoped so).

Now you see my request rise: Would you be so kind to generate a nice (Forest) Gnome Name Generator Program? I'd be very obliged (sp?) for sure!

In eager expectation,

Frey

Go to Top of Page

Candlekeep Webmaster
Webmaster

United Kingdom
131 Posts

Posted - 08 Feb 2003 :  17:07:00  Show Profile  Visit Candlekeep Webmaster's Homepage Send Candlekeep Webmaster a Private Message  Reply with Quote
For those of you who love Kahonens work, there is another very useful utility as part of the 08-Feb Site Update.

You can download the XP Points Calculator from the Wondrous Treasures page.

Enjoy! Thanks for your time and effort you put into these utilities kahonen

Jay
Candlekeep Webmaster

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
Go to Top of Page

Dunbarth
Acolyte

USA
20 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2004 :  17:34:56  Show Profile  Visit Dunbarth's Homepage Send Dunbarth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I still use Core Rules 2 Expansion CD Rom. I would love to see some more of the complete Handbooks added to the software. Perhaps a patch that would add the Humanoids, Barbarians and Ninja handbooks from 2nd edition. They did it with the Complete Necromancer's Handbook.

I'm not sure what an addition like this would take. I'm no programmer. Ay ideas?

-Did I say something to offend you? Let me rephrase it and offend you some more.
Dunbarth Flashingblade
Dwarf Warrior of Ill Repute
Go to Top of Page

brjr2001
Learned Scribe

106 Posts

Posted - 13 Jul 2004 :  12:08:17  Show Profile  Visit brjr2001's Homepage Send brjr2001 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
you should try to inhance a charactor creator for 3.0. one that is similar too the one given in the back of some D&D books

on second thought lets not go to candlekeep it is a silly place
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 13 Jul 2004 :  15:37:26  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
kahonen, did you ever figure out the weirdness in the date program?

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000