Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Folk over tenth level
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sabre
Acolyte

Turkey
47 Posts

Posted - 25 Apr 2005 :  21:26:22  Show Profile Send sabre a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Do you know what is the percentage of npcs' who is over than ten level in Toril?I also need the total population of Fearun..

sabre

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 25 Apr 2005 :  21:35:16  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Page 98 of the FRCS says over 68 million.

As for people over 10th level, they are in the hundreds. A sample of them can be found in my NPC file that includes stat's NPC's from 1e and 2e material. See my sig. :)

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium
Go to Top of Page

Kentinal
Great Reader

4685 Posts

Posted - 25 Apr 2005 :  22:04:03  Show Profile Send Kentinal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sabre

Do you know what is the percentage of npcs' who is over than ten level in Toril?I also need the total population of Fearun..

Well there is a calculation offered as to how many are in city and towns etc. The best answer would be if the number of community types exist. The problem is that these are dependent on dice rolls. The percentage would tend to be less then 1 percent of the total population, however that still makes available 680,000 10th level or better.

A random roll for a city provided me 82 10th level or higher for a total population of 45,787 which is above the 1 percent but less then 2 percent and remember smaller communities will not even have a 10th level character at all.
Go to Top of Page

Neriandal Freit
Senior Scribe

USA
396 Posts

Posted - 26 Apr 2005 :  01:15:49  Show Profile  Visit Neriandal Freit's Homepage Send Neriandal Freit a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just 68 Million? There is over 300 Million in the United States.

I now want to live in Faerun, Toril even more. I just want my TP, Torlet.

"Eating people is wrong...unless it's on the first date." - Ed Greenwood, GenCon Indy 2006
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 26 Apr 2005 :  05:09:30  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slime Lord

Just 68 Million? There is over 300 Million in the United States.

I now want to live in Faerun, Toril even more. I just want my TP, Torlet.

You've got to keep in mind the population boom that started and then grew because of the Industrial Revolution. That's not happened in the Realms.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Neriandal Freit
Senior Scribe

USA
396 Posts

Posted - 26 Apr 2005 :  13:35:35  Show Profile  Visit Neriandal Freit's Homepage Send Neriandal Freit a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I hate Flatlanders. I care nothing about an excuse of a "Boom". Anyone know what that breed of Human tthat is? I give you cookie if you can tell me ;)

"Eating people is wrong...unless it's on the first date." - Ed Greenwood, GenCon Indy 2006
Go to Top of Page

Rudar Dimble
Learned Scribe

131 Posts

Posted - 26 Apr 2005 :  15:58:39  Show Profile  Visit Rudar Dimble's Homepage Send Rudar Dimble a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sabre

Mind you that Toril and Faerun are not the same. Faerun is only a continent on Toril. Read this (http://www.rpgunited.com/info/forgotten.html) for better understanding.

Jesus saves... and takes ½ damage
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000