Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 High Magic
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Akryn
Acolyte

Finland
14 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2006 :  12:59:01  Show Profile  Visit Akryn's Homepage Send Akryn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SiriusBlack

quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert
They were both 2E products, so they're out of print. Cormanthyr is available as a free download, here.

And for a fee, Elves of Evermeet can be downloaded here.

Is it just me or does this not work anymore? :( Is there another location where i could downloads this for free?!

Cheeerios..
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2006 :  14:52:12  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Akryn

quote:
Originally posted by SiriusBlack

quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert
They were both 2E products, so they're out of print. Cormanthyr is available as a free download, here.

And for a fee, Elves of Evermeet can be downloaded here.

Is it just me or does this not work anymore? :( Is there another location where i could downloads this for free?!

Cheeerios..

SV Games no longer offer TSR products as PDF downloads. They changed their policy mid-last year.

Instead, I suggest you try paizo.com for the same PDF of Elves of Evermeet for just $4US.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

TBeholder
Great Reader

2388 Posts

Posted - 25 Aug 2015 :  02:05:23  Show Profile Send TBeholder a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hoondatha

There was also a short story (I think it's in Realms of Infamy, because I know it's really old and I don't have that book) that describes the creation of the sahuagin by the drow back in the days of the Crown Wars.

It doesn't describe the creation of the sahuagin by the drow back in the days of the Crown Wars. It frames a story told by a non-elf that describes the creation of the sahuagin by an archmage from Ilythiir back before the Crown Wars.

quote:
Originally posted by Senbar Flay

but waht about the Avariel can they use High Magic and the star elves must be able to since they used high magic to create that demiplane they live in right?

Probably, though human archmages create demiplanes all the time, and without HM.
As to the Avariel, they have good sense a curious inclination to steer clear of all other elves unless the cooperation is absolutely necessary.

People never wonder How the world goes round -Helloween
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000