Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Bright Blade beast cult?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Arnwyn
Acolyte

35 Posts

Posted - 02 Oct 2004 :  23:00:11  Show Profile  Visit Arnwyn's Homepage Send Arnwyn a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Does anyone have a book and page reference for information about The Bright Blade beast cult? All I can remember is that they worship a flying sword, and be darned if I can remember what book the reference is in...

Thanks for anyone's help!

Arnwyn
Acolyte

35 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2004 :  02:42:51  Show Profile  Visit Arnwyn's Homepage Send Arnwyn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Come to think of it, I think it's referred to as "The Bright Sword" beast cult.

Also, I'm curious about any references to The Cult of the Singing Skull.

Thanks again!
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6647 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2004 :  14:46:48  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Try the "Moonsea" accessory and the write-up of Thentia for the Bright Blade Cult - Ed also provided some extra information in his Polyhedron "Everwinking Eye" column.

The Grinning Skull Cult is written up in the FR13 Anauroch accessory, I believe.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

Arnwyn
Acolyte

35 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2004 :  16:58:13  Show Profile  Visit Arnwyn's Homepage Send Arnwyn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great!

Thank you very much, George.
Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2018 :  17:34:14  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Seeker Arnwyn,

I believe that material on these beast cults was also covered i, "Forgotten Realms Adventures."

Best regards,

quote:
Originally posted by Arnwyn

Does anyone have a book and page reference for information about The Bright Blade beast cult? All I can remember is that they worship a flying sword, and be darned if I can remember what book the reference is in...

Thanks for anyone's help!

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000