Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Looking for 2nd Ed Gamers
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Portanas
Acolyte

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2004 :  15:50:04  Show Profile Send Portanas a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I am looking for 2nd Edition Forgotten Realms Gamers. If this isnt the place, I am sorry. I am trying to find a few online gamers for a game that I am running. If you would like to see more info about our game you can check it out at http://personal.myvine.com/~jhunter/. The site has only been up for a few weeks and is not quite complete, but all the info you would need is there. If you are interested please send me an email. My contact info is located on the contact page of the site. Thanks.

God Bless

Jason

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 08 Jul 2004 :  09:26:35  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's quite alright to post this question here. Although the Adventuring section would have been the more appropriate forum. Maybe Alaundo or Tethtoril can work their particular magic and move this scroll to it's proper shelf.

Anyway, I still run a 2e FR campaign, fortnightly. It's over 10 years old now...

I'd consider joining in on your game, but free-time is a factor that I have in minute quantities these days.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Portanas
Acolyte

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2004 :  16:06:37  Show Profile Send Portanas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It would be an honor to have you. We usually play on Thursday nights at 8PM chicago time (I am based north of Indy). There are occasions when we play on a Wednesday. Let me know if you are interested.

God Bless

Jason
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 11 Jul 2004 :  04:50:03  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'll definitely think about it. Despite the problems with the 2e system, it's still an environment that I like to game in. Especially since I don't use any of the source material that has been published for FR since the advent of 3e.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

The Wanderer
Learned Scribe

USA
132 Posts

Posted - 12 Jul 2004 :  14:08:28  Show Profile  Visit The Wanderer's Homepage Send The Wanderer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmm... I believe that this might be the soltuion I've been looking for.

I have recently (relatively speaking) moved to a new place and have yet to find some people to play a nice game of AD&D with. I think an online game would be interesting to see (I'm curious as to how you'll roll the dice, but Ill read your site before asking ). I've played for a long time now (16+ years) and am best aquainted with the 2nd Ed. rules. I will definetly take a look into this.

quote:
The Sage
Despite the problems with the 2e system...

I am curious... Which problems do you speak of?

The Wanderer

Edited by - The Wanderer on 12 Jul 2004 14:13:48
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000