Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Drow Binding Magic (Insurrection Spoilers)
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 21 Jun 2004 :  18:38:53  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
On page 144 of Thomas Reid's novel, Insurrection, the battle captive Danifae briefly thinks about the binding magic linking her to Halisstra.

Has this drow binding magic been detailed or discussed in any other novel or gaming product?

Thomas M. Reid
Forgotten Realms Designer & Author

334 Posts

Posted - 21 Jun 2004 :  21:45:13  Show Profile  Visit Thomas M. Reid's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SiriusBlack

On page 144 of Thomas Reid's novel, Insurrection, the battle captive Danifae briefly thinks about the binding magic linking her to Halisstra.

Has this drow binding magic been detailed or discussed in any other novel or gaming product?

At the time I wrote it, it had not. But that's not to say it hasn't popped up elsewhere since.

Thomas

"A knight is not truly virtuous, only truly resolved to be so."

www.thomasmreid.com
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 21 Jun 2004 :  21:53:11  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Thomas M. Reid
At the time I wrote it, it had not. But that's not to say it hasn't popped up elsewhere since.

Thomas

Thanks Thomas for the information. I was going to head to your thread with the question if no one here could help. I appeciate the assistance.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000