Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 The Reborn of Myth Drannor
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

saethone
Acolyte

6 Posts

Posted - 28 Mar 2010 :  21:40:38  Show Profile  Visit saethone's Homepage Send saethone a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm a little shakey on the dates, but I think around the time you're looking at the Daemonfey of House Dlardrageth should be in the actual Myth Drannor at this time, giving you an excellent villian to use (though you may have to level them a bit)
Go to Top of Page

elessar10k
Acolyte

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 17 May 2015 :  07:19:17  Show Profile Send elessar10k a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by green knight

I was once inspired to a similar idea after reading a Dragon magazine article (sorry dont have the number right now but I will attempt to find it later) about lesser Seldarine Gods of magic. One was Dahral Firecloak, but the one that got me thinking was the elven god of Mythals (dont recall the name) who was weakened by an attack by Malar and is "asleep" in the Velarswood, or wood of sharp teeth or something. Apperantly much of his essence was trapped in a ring which is somewhere about in the Realms now. If the ring was recovered and used to revive the god I imagine it would be a good step in getting him to help "repair" damaged Mythals such as Myth Drannor, Or others. I liked the idea but it is a bit more high powered than I usually like to play. I will attempt to find the Dragon magazine and post again if anyone is interested.
Green Knight

Go to Top of Page

elessar10k
Acolyte

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 17 May 2015 :  07:21:34  Show Profile Send elessar10k a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry my previous post cut off. To Green Kight: was the deity Mythrien Sarath? I found him in the Forgotten Realms Wiki: http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Mythrien_Sarath. I hope this helps.
Go to Top of Page

hashimashadoo
Master of Realmslore

United Kingdom
1150 Posts

Posted - 17 May 2015 :  15:37:51  Show Profile  Visit hashimashadoo's Homepage Send hashimashadoo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just so you know, the full stop (or period, depending on where you live) should be removed from the end of elessar's above link.

When life turns it's back on you...sneak attack for extra damage.

Head admin of the FR wiki:

https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/
Go to Top of Page

elessar10k
Acolyte

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2015 :  21:28:12  Show Profile Send elessar10k a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My apologies. I was actually ending the sentence; didn't think how that would affect in this electronic age. lol
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000