Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Looking for something from the old WOTC forums
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Torkwaret
Seeker

Poland
82 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2023 :  09:55:09  Show Profile Send Torkwaret a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hello everyone,
I need your help with this, especially from the old vets of both Candlekeep and WOTC Forums.
I am looking for the statblocks of the Realms NPC's that were posted on the old WOTC Forums. I sadly cannot remember the name of that specific topic. I do recall, that one of the authors was operating under a nick "Jiggawha", but there were so many others.
The stat blocks were for various canon FR NPC's such as Haldreithen, the Patron Fathers of Jezzred Chaullsin etc.
Any help provided will be most welcome.

...Mene Mene Tekel Upharsin...

Ashe Ravenheart
Great Reader

USA
3240 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2023 :  12:47:05  Show Profile Send Ashe Ravenheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, the link is in my sig, but unfortunately all the posts are gone from the forums. What you can do is copy the link from a name in my list, go to [url=https://web.archive.org/web/]Wayback Machine[/url] and search for that link to see if it's been archived. It's a bit of a slog, but the best we have.

I actually DO know everything. I just have a very poor index of my knowledge.

Ashe's Character Sheet

Alphabetized Index of Realms NPCs
Go to Top of Page

ElfBane
Learned Scribe

USA
277 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2023 :  12:53:06  Show Profile Send ElfBane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This may help,
http://pandius.com/WotC/index.html
Go to Top of Page

Ashe Ravenheart
Great Reader

USA
3240 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2023 :  21:43:09  Show Profile Send Ashe Ravenheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ElfBane

This may help,
http://pandius.com/WotC/index.html

Although the site is good, they only grabbed forums related to Mystara (and looking through for Realms stuff, all I saw were some threads about "Go back to the Realms if you don't like it" type of posts).

I actually DO know everything. I just have a very poor index of my knowledge.

Ashe's Character Sheet

Alphabetized Index of Realms NPCs
Go to Top of Page

Green Giant
Seeker

USA
63 Posts

Posted - 07 Sep 2023 :  11:33:59  Show Profile Send Green Giant a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Torkwaret if you want to send me a private message with your email I can send you both Realms NPCs thread. I downloaded them before they took down the site. It's in text format though.

Go to Top of Page

Marc
Senior Scribe

657 Posts

Posted - 04 Oct 2023 :  18:30:43  Show Profile Send Marc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I used to post at WotC forums with that nickname, but that was 4-5 PCs ago, lost the files. Green Giant did most of the work, nice to see you still here.

Go to Top of Page

Italian Archmage Karsus
Learned Scribe

117 Posts

Posted - 04 Oct 2023 :  23:54:23  Show Profile Send Italian Archmage Karsus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey, if you haven't found it yet, I've come into possession of a copy of a text dump off the forums. If you want, I can send you those threads.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000