Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Ormyrr
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Seethyr
Master of Realmslore

USA
1151 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2023 :  03:58:13  Show Profile  Visit Seethyr's Homepage Send Seethyr a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Do we know anything about these Hutt wannabes since the Ruins of Myth Drannor days? Could they be a playable race? Perhaps they have similar four arm special abilities like the thri-kreen, can breathe water, have a bite attack and are immune to poison if one were to play an ormyrr? What would be motivation for an ormyrr to adventure and would you allow one in a party?

https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/wiki/Ormyrr#:~:text=Ormyrr%20resembled%20a%20giant%20worm,color%2C%20with%20a%20purple%20underside.

Follow the Maztica (Aztec/Maya) and Anchorome (Indigenous North America) Campaigns on DMsGuild!

The Maztica Campaign
The Anchorome Campaign

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11696 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2023 :  22:10:16  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You always run across the weirdest stuff. I don't think I ever noted these before.

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

Seethyr
Master of Realmslore

USA
1151 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2023 :  22:38:28  Show Profile  Visit Seethyr's Homepage Send Seethyr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sleyvas

You always run across the weirdest stuff. I don't think I ever noted these before.

Lol, I do love the obscure.

Follow the Maztica (Aztec/Maya) and Anchorome (Indigenous North America) Campaigns on DMsGuild!

The Maztica Campaign
The Anchorome Campaign
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11696 Posts

Posted - 03 May 2023 :  03:12:46  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
They dreamt of being able to fly and wanted no other arcane ability more, be it via a spell, or wondrous item, growing wings, or breeding wings into their race. They have attempted mating with creatures like wyverns.

Yeah, that's why he was getting it on with a wyvern..... it was just scientific research to see if he could breed a version with wings. No.. it had nothing to do with being horny at all, whatsoever.

seeing stuff like this and then going back through the books that I couldn't afford when I was younger but that got released by TSR later as PDF downloads, etc.... but I never had time to go through "the right way".... I feel like there was so much in 2nd edition that I just missed even to this day. For instance, I have never properly read through the ruins of myth drannor from front to back.

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000