Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Ormyrr

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Seethyr Posted - 02 May 2023 : 03:58:13
Do we know anything about these Hutt wannabes since the Ruins of Myth Drannor days? Could they be a playable race? Perhaps they have similar four arm special abilities like the thri-kreen, can breathe water, have a bite attack and are immune to poison if one were to play an ormyrr? What would be motivation for an ormyrr to adventure and would you allow one in a party?

https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/wiki/Ormyrr#:~:text=Ormyrr%20resembled%20a%20giant%20worm,color%2C%20with%20a%20purple%20underside.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
sleyvas Posted - 03 May 2023 : 03:12:46
They dreamt of being able to fly and wanted no other arcane ability more, be it via a spell, or wondrous item, growing wings, or breeding wings into their race. They have attempted mating with creatures like wyverns.

Yeah, that's why he was getting it on with a wyvern..... it was just scientific research to see if he could breed a version with wings. No.. it had nothing to do with being horny at all, whatsoever.

seeing stuff like this and then going back through the books that I couldn't afford when I was younger but that got released by TSR later as PDF downloads, etc.... but I never had time to go through "the right way".... I feel like there was so much in 2nd edition that I just missed even to this day. For instance, I have never properly read through the ruins of myth drannor from front to back.
Seethyr Posted - 02 May 2023 : 22:38:28
quote:
Originally posted by sleyvas

You always run across the weirdest stuff. I don't think I ever noted these before.

Lol, I do love the obscure.
sleyvas Posted - 02 May 2023 : 22:10:16
You always run across the weirdest stuff. I don't think I ever noted these before.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000