Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Madeiron and Piergeiron
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sunderstone
Learned Scribe

104 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2021 :  13:57:29  Show Profile Send Sunderstone a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I had commissioned a friend to do this scene based off a twitter exchange with Ed. I had asked him for a scene from his game that displayed the might of Madeiron Sunderstone. I think my friend nailed it. Hope everyone enjoys!

Hi Ed. I am commissioning a friend of mine to do another Piergeiron and Madeiron piece. I am going to have Madeiron doing something insanely and impossibly strong. Do you have any suggestions based on you memories of his exploits? Thanks!!!

Sure. Madeiron standing on the rail of a Waterdhavian caravel, one arm hooked around taut bent rigging lines for support, leaning out and catching the bowsprit of a (larger) pirate caravel that was trying to ram (without……actually having a ramspike built onto it, but they were counting on superior size, weight, and velocity, running on a “fair breeze” under full sail, crunching them into the hull of their target) the caravel he (and……Piergeiron, who was watching) were aboard.
Madeiron caught hold of the bowsprit and shoved the ramming ship away, fending it by sheer strength so the two ships ended up broadsiding each other (bump, but no ram)—and then he……SHOVED the pirate vessel away as pirates scrambled to board, so many of them fell into the sea.
The pirates fled.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ip3meomi6sbnzie/Madeiron%20and%20Piergeiron%20of%20Ship.pdf?dl=0

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6648 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2021 :  23:52:45  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Who is your friend? That's great!

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

Sunderstone
Learned Scribe

104 Posts

Posted - 24 Dec 2021 :  00:06:12  Show Profile Send Sunderstone a Private Message  Reply with Quote
https://willhsiang.artstation.com/

He stays pretty busy doing art for Fantasy Flight games and other things but still finds the time for an occasional commission.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000