Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Designers - Any Plans for the Phoenix Prophecies?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2020 :  00:07:22  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hello designers and lore masters,

I am looking to see if there are any plans to develop the 8000'ish prophecies for the Phoenix Prophecies that remain unknown?

Best regards,

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2020 :  02:47:10  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Until the current design mandates at WotC change, we'll never see anything on this obscure bit of lore -- unless they decide to make an adventure module based on one of the Prophecies, and even then, the odds aren't great that we'd get more lore or adherence to prior canon.

And I don't think we have any active Realms designers here, right now. A lot of former ones, yes, but not any active ones.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2020 :  05:00:42  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Master Rupert,

Yeah, I concur with you there. I was going to ask any designers if they knew of anything as I was thinking about starting to delve into working on prophecies. :)

They've been a thing of mine in the Realms for a while now. I absolutely love the idea behind it.

Best regards,

quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

Until the current design mandates at WotC change, we'll never see anything on this obscure bit of lore -- unless they decide to make an adventure module based on one of the Prophecies, and even then, the odds aren't great that we'd get more lore or adherence to prior canon.

And I don't think we have any active Realms designers here, right now. A lot of former ones, yes, but not any active ones.

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000