Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Launch! The Westgate Irregulars (twitch game)
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 07 Jan 2020 :  15:46:00  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hail and well met, all--

I've been away from Candlekeep for a while, but it occurred to me yesterday that you fine and kind folk might want to check out our Westgate Irregulars gaming stream, set in my favorite city in the Realms (the eponymous Westgate) and featuring all kinds of awesome hooks and hints from my books and other Realms stuff. Which is, launching... [checks watch] TOMORROW, OMG, SORRY FOR THE LATE NOTICE

Specifically:

I am DMing a Twitch-streamed D&D game, set in Westgate, my favorite city in the Forgotten Realms, starting this Wednesday, 8 January 2020, at 6:30pm pacific time! Hosted by GenCon!

My players are all fantasy writers of various skills and perspectives, and they’re playing with a set of characters that’s cohesive and fun to watch them play off each other. Some of them you know (Erin M. Evans, author of the Brimstone Angels series, for instance), some you might have heard of (Rhiannon Z. Held, author of Silver and other urban fantasy/romance, and Randy Henderson, author of the Finn Fancy Necromancy series), and some are probably totally new but awesome (Stephen Merlino, Yang Yang Wang, and Emily Teng)!

The campaign also ties into my forthcoming Westgate Campaign Guide, which I hope to have out this summer.

I’m really looking forward to the launch, and I want to personally invite YOU (yes, you!) to come check it out!

Ask us questions in the chat! Look for giveaways!

Watch and subscribe on YouTube: https://youtu.be/UbsezlbWfNY?t=72

To watch the Dungeon Scrawlers’ adventures live, be sure to tune in to the GenConTV channel at www.twitch.tv/gencontv Wednesday January 8th, 6:30pm PST!

You can find more information on the Dungeon Scrawlers, including the players, the characters, art, the setting, and how to watch, at www.dungeonscrawlers.com

Erik Scott de Bie

'Tis easier to destroy than to create.

Author of a number of Realms novels (GHOSTWALKER, DEPTHS OF MADNESS, and the SHADOWBANE series), contributor to the NEVERWINTER CAMPAIGN GUIDE and SHADOWFELL: GLOOMWROUGHT AND BEYOND, Twitch DM of the Dungeon Scrawlers, currently playing "The Westgate Irregulars"

BenN
Senior Scribe

Japan
382 Posts

Posted - 07 Jan 2020 :  23:56:52  Show Profile Send BenN a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow! This sounds awesome!

Go to Top of Page

_Jarlaxle_
Senior Scribe

Germany
584 Posts

Posted - 08 Jan 2020 :  15:26:53  Show Profile Send _Jarlaxle_ a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sounds very interesting. Will take a look at the sessions in youtube
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000