Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 RPG News & Releases
 Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Brimstone
Great Reader

USA
3048 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2019 :  13:40:36  Show Profile Send Brimstone a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
A new Realms book is coming out Sept 17th.

Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus

quote:
Adventure for Levels 1-13

Diabolical dangers await in this adventure for the world’s greatest roleplaying game

Welcome to Baldur’s Gate, a city of ambition and corruption situated at the crossroads of the Sword Coast. You’ve just started your adventuring career, but already find yourself embroiled in a plot that sprawls from the shadows of Baldur’s Gate to the front lines of the planes-spanning Blood War! Do you have what it takes to turn infernal war machines and nefarious contracts against the archdevil Zariel and her diabolical hordes? And can you ever hope to find your way home safely when pitted against the infinite evils of the Nine Hells?

This purchase unlocks the entire contents of the book version for use with D&D Beyond, including the adventure in digital format and access to all the adventure's options in the searchable listings, character builder, and digital sheet.

Pre-ordering this content on D&D Beyond will unlock special character frames, character backdrops, and theme colors for the digital character sheet.

"These things also I have observed: that knowledge of our world is
to be nurtured like a precious flower, for it is the most precious
thing we have. Wherefore guard the word written and heed
words unwritten and set them down ere they fade . . . Learn
then, well, the arts of reading, writing, and listening true, and they
will lead you to the greatest art of all: understanding."
Alaundo of Candlekeep

Edited by - Brimstone on 18 May 2019 13:41:44

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
32106 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2019 :  15:24:57  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looks like another thing I'll be getting on the cheap, to see if there's any usable lore.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Editor and scribe for The Candlekeep Compendium

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Dargoth
Great Reader

Australia
4607 Posts

Posted - 20 May 2019 :  07:05:19  Show Profile  Visit Dargoth's Homepage Send Dargoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Im actually intrigued with this one

I could certainly see using this adventure as a sequel to Waterdeep Dragon heist especially if the DM ran the Cassalanters story especially if the characters might want to help their innocent children whose souls they sold to Asmodeous so Im thinking of relocating Descent to Avernus to Waterdeep....

“I am the King of Rome, and above grammar”

Emperor Sigismund

"Its good to be the King!"

Mel Brooks
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2019 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000