Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 Religion in the Realms
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

scottbbean
Acolyte

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 28 Jun 2018 :  17:10:37  Show Profile  Visit scottbbean's Homepage Send scottbbean a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hi, everyone, well met! I hope you are all doing quite well.

Alex Clippinger, Micah Watt, and I recently published the first book in a series for fifth edition D&D called "Faiths of the Forgotten Realms." The book is published on the Dungeon Masters Guild. It's a massive supplement (200 pages) designed to promote immersive roleplay and provide many character options, new magic items, artifacts, and more. The book is available in PDF and two hardback print options (standard and premium color).

If you have picked up this book, we would love to receive your feedback. The first installment in the series covers the 48 deities listed in ScAG for the Faerunian Pantheon, and we added Corellon and Moradin. We are working on books for the other pantheons as well. You can learn more about it here: http://www.dmsguild.com/product/243212/Faiths-of-the-Forgotten-Realms

Wishing you all a great day!
Scott

CorellonsDevout
Great Reader

USA
2231 Posts

Posted - 29 Jun 2018 :  04:11:29  Show Profile  Send CorellonsDevout an AOL message Send CorellonsDevout a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As a lover of FR deities, I will have to check this out.

Sweet water and light laughter
Go to Top of Page

scottbbean
Acolyte

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 29 Jun 2018 :  20:59:44  Show Profile  Visit scottbbean's Homepage Send scottbbean a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Please do! I hope you like it!
Go to Top of Page

scottbbean
Acolyte

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 03 Jul 2018 :  03:12:43  Show Profile  Visit scottbbean's Homepage Send scottbbean a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry about the brief reply. It's been a very busy week. Although the book includes the Deities listed on the first table in SCAG (Faerunian Pantheon), we also included Corellon and Moradin. For the next installment, we are working on the Elven, Drow, Dwarven, Duergar, and Dragon pantheons, including the deities that made it into MToF.
Go to Top of Page

CorellonsDevout
Great Reader

USA
2231 Posts

Posted - 03 Jul 2018 :  03:45:48  Show Profile  Send CorellonsDevout an AOL message Send CorellonsDevout a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Cool! I may check that one out, as I love all things elven and drow (though i admittedly wasn't happy with some of the changes made in MatoF to the elven, and particularly drow lore).

Sweet water and light laughter
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2018 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000