Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Current Status of Mhilamniir
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bigbluepaw
Acolyte

6 Posts

Posted - 30 May 2018 :  02:01:28  Show Profile Send bigbluepaw a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hey folks! I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I wanted to see the current cannon status of Mhilamniir.

Several 3.5e publications state that Chloracridara and her brood current reside in Mhilamniir (Lost Empires of Faerun, Silver Marches).

However, as part of the Last Mythal books, with the reestablishment of an Eaerlann kingdom near the High Forest, I wondered if some of the old elven sites had been reclaimed.

In Phasai's 'Songs of Eaerlann', he cites the following as part of the timeline.

"1376 DR Green and Moon Elves from the High Forest, Evermeet and The North, re-occupy Teuveamanthaar, Myth Glaurach and after driving out the Wyrms, Mhilamniir, re-establishing the realm of Eaerlann and its guardianship over the legacies of Aryvandaar."

Is this official cannon?

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6646 Posts

Posted - 30 May 2018 :  08:38:38  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No it's not. Officially, Mhilamniir is still in ruins and still the home of Chloracridara.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

bigbluepaw
Acolyte

6 Posts

Posted - 30 May 2018 :  12:13:43  Show Profile Send bigbluepaw a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks so much!
Go to Top of Page

The Masked Mage
Great Reader

USA
2420 Posts

Posted - 10 Jun 2018 :  07:26:12  Show Profile Send The Masked Mage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I love all of his sources about the elves, even build off of it myself a bit, but its all his own home-brew.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000