Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Software
 Weapon List for Icewind Dale?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Zelg of Cyric
Acolyte

44 Posts

Posted - 11 Apr 2004 :  10:18:14  Show Profile  Visit Zelg of Cyric's Homepage Send Zelg of Cyric a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Where can I get a complete weapon list for Icewind Dale?

Please

"Even before he first walked the world as a mortal, Cyric had the will to resist the random call of Fate and make his own fortune. As his newborn soul stood before the goddesses, he cast a light upon Tymora's silver coin, blinding them to his presence. The deities never saw the coin fall, never settled their wager on Cyric's destiny. Thus was he born into the world without any fate save the one he himself could forge." -- from the Cyrinishad

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 12 Apr 2004 :  17:22:45  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I believe I may be able to help there. I don't have the game with me at the moment, so you'll simply send me an email to remind me, I ought to be able to give you an answer (one way or the other) soon.

Hell hath no fury like all of Candlekeep rising in defense of one of its own.

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000