Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Loudwater and Zark the Dwarf
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

shades of eternity
Learned Scribe

288 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2017 :  02:44:06  Show Profile  Visit shades of eternity's Homepage Send shades of eternity a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I'm working on my next project and trying to find sources on Loudwater and Zark the dwarf.

here's my basic concept so far.

He's listed as a young dwarf in 4e, so treating him as an old dwarf and the Thief Guildmaster of Loudwater. He's still lazy and mean and opportunistic as all hell.

He is using the tunnels under the city that are connected to the elven burial mounds under the city as a means of sneaking around town and moving illicit goods (that I think I read in a line of Volo's guide to the north).

besides performing services for my big bad (which I'll explain if there is interest), I'm thinking there is some sort of a secret war between the Harpers and Zhentarim in what used to be a fairly sleepy town.

I'm trying to see if I'm way off, or if I'm missing something crucial that brings Loudwater its character.

also any suggestions where to hide an artefact as well as key sages or loremasters in the area (even if they are most likely dead in 5e) would be most helpful. :)

check out my post-post apocalyptic world at www.drevrpg.com

Edited by - shades of eternity on 27 Aug 2017 03:01:09
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000