Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 information on Tempus 3.5
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Garignak
Acolyte

USA
24 Posts

Posted - 27 Jan 2017 :  02:44:09  Show Profile Send Garignak a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Where could I find some more information on Tempus during the 3.5 timeline? Currently in our campaign I have a level 20 cleric of Tempus and the rest of the party is 19 and 20 as well. Our keep has been assaulted by demons who are working with Bane (I know devils would have made more sense). This is one of the biggest fights we are going to have had up to this point so I wanted to have a gate spell prepared and was wondering if Tempus ever had and Solar Angels as guards or is Tempus had any notable companions I could call, also for RP purposes.

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11712 Posts

Posted - 27 Jan 2017 :  02:55:16  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There's the two horses which he rides

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

Arivia
Great Reader

Canada
2965 Posts

Posted - 27 Jan 2017 :  13:56:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tempus is listed as using eagles, badgers, war horses, war dogs, panthers, tigers (and templated outsider versions of the above, particularly anarchic ones) in 3e. This is from the Deity Dos and Don'ts web enhancement for Faiths and Pantheons.
2e's Faiths and Avatars also lists him as using einherjar, ghostly fallen heroes, and animated weapons. Einherjar are in 3e's Deities and Demigods; valkyries are in that book too, or there's a less powerful version in the Tome of Battle. The others are up to your GM to decide.
Go to Top of Page

Garignak
Acolyte

USA
24 Posts

Posted - 27 Jan 2017 :  23:46:08  Show Profile Send Garignak a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks I'll check them out.
Go to Top of Page

LordofBones
Master of Realmslore

1486 Posts

Posted - 28 Jan 2017 :  05:26:41  Show Profile Send LordofBones a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'd suggest using the Imentes or Keketar from Pathfinder and giving them a few martial feats for a Tempus-inclined servitor.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000