Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Tsornyl and it's legacy.
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Shadowsoul
Senior Scribe

Ireland
705 Posts

Posted - 23 Jan 2017 :  06:55:10  Show Profile Send Shadowsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
George so kindly pointed out an old scroll from 2010 where Ed described the survivors of Tsornyl and what happened to them. I just want to point out that it's interesting how after great magics were cast in order to rid them of the taint of Moander they still ended up evil.

I wish there was a bit more info about them in the present. I know there is one in Secomber which I will use in my game. I just need to do a write up of their unique undead condition.

“Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisioned by the enemy, don't we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we're partisans of liberty, then it's our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!”
#8213; J.R.R. Tolkien

*I endorse everything Dark Wizard says*.

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 23 Jan 2017 :  20:13:36  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I remember a scroll a while back where we talked about Moander, Kanchelsis and thr Tsornyl.

Misanthorpe

Love is a lie. Only hate endures. Light is blinding. Only in darkness do we see clearly.

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but.. blinding. The shadows betray you because they belong to me." - Bane The Dark Knight Rises

Green Dragonscale Dice Bag by Crystalsidyll - check it out

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000