Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Tehmak's Coaches, Waterdeep
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Marco Volo
Learned Scribe

France
201 Posts

Posted - 24 Dec 2016 :  07:59:54  Show Profile Send Marco Volo a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hi all,
I'm running a Waterdhavian campaign, and I don't find any other information about "Tehmak's Coaches" than in the fact that it's a "B3" building of South Ward.
Do you have any official information/intell about it ?

I would ask Ed or Eric about it, but there are busier than ever I think.

Thanks you all,

MV

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6648 Posts

Posted - 24 Dec 2016 :  11:53:25  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Only Ed would be able to help you with something that specific.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11712 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2016 :  03:01:04  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, they are driverless coaches that will pull over if you speak a certain well known command phrase ("Tehmak take me somewhere"). You then provide them an address within Waterdeep. Unfortunately, they have a problem with their guidance and have been known to cutoff other wagons or mounted riders unexpectedly. As a result, the lords are very much considering revoking their license to operate within city limits, thereby confining them to less crowded roadways outside the city doing long distance deliveries.

So sayeth, Telusia Methikyl, reknowned public servant of Leira.

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

Marco Volo
Learned Scribe

France
201 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2016 :  18:54:00  Show Profile Send Marco Volo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for your replies George and sleyvas
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000