Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Free Candy
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 29 Oct 2016 :  02:34:28  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Found this on the web. Thought I'd share

For those unaware, RPGNOW gives away free goodies during the sale if you can find the hidden images. Here is what has been found so far:

1. Horror at Gravehollow Hill: A Short Adventure Module- Pumpkin on sale page (click sale banner)
2. Vs Ghosts- Bat in the moon on the home page
3. ICONS: Devil's Night- Ghost on My Library page
4. Pixel Dungeon: Zombies!- Candy on About Us page
5. Haunted Locales- Witch's Hat on Our Latest Newsletter page
6. Trik or Treat- Pumpkin on the search page if you select Horror from the drop down Genre list on the side
7. PERK Urban Horror- Candy on general search page (type something in the bar and click search)
8. Swashbuckling Adventures Core Rulebook - Bat at bottom of Wishlists
9. My Account > Products Awaiting Review (Ghost icon): Weresheep
10. My Account > Change newsletters, Deal of the Day and 'Follow Your Favorites!' settings. (Witch hat): The Stuff of Nightmares

ENJOY and Happy Halloween!

Weresheep! Ha.

Misanthorpe

Love is a lie. Only hate endures. Light is blinding. Only in darkness do we see clearly.

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but.. blinding. The shadows betray you because they belong to me." - Bane The Dark Knight Rises

Green Dragonscale Dice Bag by Crystalsidyll - check it out

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 29 Oct 2016 :  03:06:07  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Out of curiosity, I had to take a look at Weresheep. Not as silly as it sounds. Kind of cool. It was supposed to be the Four Horsemen, but was only 3. wtf?

Misanthorpe

Love is a lie. Only hate endures. Light is blinding. Only in darkness do we see clearly.

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but.. blinding. The shadows betray you because they belong to me." - Bane The Dark Knight Rises

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 29 Oct 2016 :  03:25:43  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thankee for sharing that! As a lover of that which is free, I had to partake. Though I couldn't find the bat in the moonlight...

Also irksome was the way stuff sometimes doesn't port from one of their sites to the next. I was buying a couple of DM's Guild titles and one from DriveThruRPG, and it took repeated tries to get them all to show up on the RPGNow cart. And it had to be in that cart, because on the other sites, the cart was populated, but none of the stuff was free!

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 29 Oct 2016 :  04:03:37  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Free is my second favorite 4 letter word that starts with F.

Agreed. Their website has some issues.

Hmm. I can't seem to find that one either, Wooly.

Misanthorpe

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000