Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Faerun and the Plane of Fairie/Feywild project.
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Shadowsoul
Senior Scribe

Ireland
705 Posts

Posted - 16 Oct 2016 :  19:44:17  Show Profile Send Shadowsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Greetings everyone!

I've decided to do a little project where I am going to have some of the Plane of Fairie/Feywild cross over onto Faerun. I have this idea where an elven wizard has created a spell that allows the caster to bring over a small part of another plane and place it onto the material plane. Well the wizard wants to rebuild the elven forests by pulling in bits of the Plane of Faerie/Feywild. While casting the spell a temporal disturbance caused the spell to magnify and pull in more of the plan than was intended. I was going to add in a faerie city or two along with some of the inhabitants.

I'm trying to decide which forest to start in? I was thinking either High Forest, Cormanthyr, or Kryptgarden. I'm stuck on which forest to use.

“Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisioned by the enemy, don't we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we're partisans of liberty, then it's our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!”
#8213; J.R.R. Tolkien

*I endorse everything Dark Wizard says*.

Arivia
Great Reader

Canada
2965 Posts

Posted - 16 Oct 2016 :  19:46:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd use the Moonshaes since they've always been their own thing, a throwaway specifically meant for irish/faerie influences. 4e did a fair bit of work on Moonshae/Feywild ties as far as I know.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000