Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Candlekeep 2016 Photos
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

angerZen
Acolyte

USA
24 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2016 :  00:32:01  Show Profile Send angerZen a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Well, it was a great GenCon and a great Candlekeep even this year! I apologize for the delay in getting these up, but life sometimes gets in the way, as I'm sure you all can understand....

Without further ado, here's the photos. Please feel free to download and share as you like!

https://goo.gl/photos/pmxMMaKN8HL4DeFb9

Enjoy!

-Travis

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6646 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2016 :  07:51:26  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great stuff. So need to get there next year.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2016 :  14:26:48  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What do we take away from this... that Erik is really Venom!

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

sno4wy
Senior Scribe

USA
466 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2016 :  19:20:45  Show Profile Send sno4wy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

What do we take away from this... that Erik is really Venom!

And really really tall. >_>
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2016 :  18:50:52  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Both of these things are accurate.

Erik Scott de Bie

'Tis easier to destroy than to create.

Author of a number of Realms novels (GHOSTWALKER, DEPTHS OF MADNESS, and the SHADOWBANE series), contributor to the NEVERWINTER CAMPAIGN GUIDE and SHADOWFELL: GLOOMWROUGHT AND BEYOND, Twitch DM of the Dungeon Scrawlers, currently playing "The Westgate Irregulars"
Go to Top of Page

Cards77
Senior Scribe

USA
745 Posts

Posted - 25 Sep 2016 :  01:41:23  Show Profile Send Cards77 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You guys should integrate some visual aids. All these awesome maps, maybe we can at least crowd around and look in awe at the maps.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 25 Sep 2016 :  04:48:42  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mike Schley was seated right behind me... I geeked out as soon as I saw his name on his badge. And I think I adequately demonstrated my love of his maps - I whipped out my tablet to show that his map from the SCAG was the lock screen wallpaper.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Joran Nobleheart
Senior Scribe

USA
495 Posts

Posted - 27 Sep 2016 :  16:23:38  Show Profile  Visit Joran Nobleheart's Homepage Send Joran Nobleheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I really enjoyed seeing all of you again this year at the Candlekeep event. It was a great convention, aside from one incredibly rude person at Candlekeep Presents. I'm really looking forward to next year's convention, seeing as it's the anniversary of GenCon and the Forgotten Realms.

I wonder if Wizards would consider releasing a special edition grey box set of the Forgotten Realms original campaign setting? I should think of would sell incredibly well!

Paladinic Ethos
Saint Joran Nobleheart
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000