Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 "Deity Stats - Avatars and all levels of Deities"
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Iahn Qoyllor
Acolyte

United Kingdom
46 Posts

Posted - 14 Jan 2016 :  14:20:29  Show Profile Send Iahn Qoyllor a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I don't know how many of you remember but there was a thread in the forums at Wizards dealing with deity stats run by Tebryn14. It was called "Deity Stats - Avatars and all levels of Deities." - probably about 10 years ago now.

My question is, does anyone know how to get or actually has access to the information in this thread please??

Gary Dallison
Great Reader

United Kingdom
6353 Posts

Posted - 14 Jan 2016 :  14:53:38  Show Profile Send Gary Dallison a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well if its on the Wizards Forums then it has been deleted a few months back.

I don't know if the Wizard Forums ever worked on the internet wayback machine but I know the Gleemax ones and everything since didn't.

I think your only hope is that someone archived the information for you and sees this post.

I think on Enworld and RPGnet there were concerted efforts to archive info from the wizards forums so you could try asking there.

Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions Candlekeep Archive
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 1
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 2
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 3
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 4
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 5
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 6
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 7
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 8
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 9

Alternate Realms Site
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 14 Jan 2016 :  14:54:44  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is there any one in particular you are looking for? For what edition?

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Green Giant
Seeker

USA
63 Posts

Posted - 17 Jan 2016 :  00:58:50  Show Profile Send Green Giant a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ha! Downloaded that thread before they brought it down. Still have it as 6-part text file. :P
Go to Top of Page

LordofBones
Master of Realmslore

1477 Posts

Posted - 17 Jan 2016 :  14:24:12  Show Profile Send LordofBones a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think deities suffered a lot with the restrictions of core-only classes and the lack of epic, not to mention their signature gear being reduced to generic magic weapons.

Like the hilarity of the god of tyrants not being a Paladin of Tyranny.

Also, the lack of unique salient divine abilities. Only Mystra had unique SDAs.
Go to Top of Page

Iahn Qoyllor
Acolyte

United Kingdom
46 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2016 :  08:47:11  Show Profile Send Iahn Qoyllor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Basically looking for all the thread info because most, if not all, of the Realms deities were statted, I think it's 3.0 rather than 3.5 though But I'll take whatever I can get!
Go to Top of Page

LordofBones
Master of Realmslore

1477 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2016 :  13:58:46  Show Profile Send LordofBones a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I statted out a Pathfinder version of Velsharoon's avatar in Running the Realms. if you're interested.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000