Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Thaldigar's Tower
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Matt James
Forgotten Realms Game Designer

USA
918 Posts

Posted - 29 May 2012 :  19:28:11  Show Profile Send Matt James a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Written by Ed Greenwood in 1997, this (as best as I can tell) is an unpublished convention adventure. I know there are copies floating around, so if anyone has one and wants to earn some cash, I'd be willing to buy it. I wish I could provide more information. It was simply:

quote:
A 1-round Advanced Dungeons & DragonsŪ Adventure for 6-8 Characters Set in the Forgotten Realms. by Ed Greenwood

As you all may know, I am a D&D compleatist and I would love to get my hands on this.

Matt James

USA
918 Posts

Posted - 29 May 2012 :  23:38:01  Show Profile Send Matt James a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bueller.
Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 30 May 2012 :  00:30:38  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hehehe...Bueller.

I was thinking about this, and I could have sworn that I played in an adventure long ago called Thaldigar's Tower...but I can't remember which DM it was.

I'll make a couple calls and get back with you.

Would it be best if I just put them into contact with your email since I'm sure they don't come here to CK?

The Old Grey Box and AD&D for me!
Go to Top of Page

Matt James

USA
918 Posts

Posted - 30 May 2012 :  00:41:23  Show Profile Send Matt James a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Either way, I'm just looking for a good copy.
Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 01 Jun 2012 :  07:07:48  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry Matt...Steve used to have a copy; but he sold a lot of his stuff years ago when he moved in a yard sale of all things!

The Old Grey Box and AD&D for me!
Go to Top of Page

beasterbrook
Acolyte

Australia
2 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2016 :  07:20:04  Show Profile  Visit beasterbrook's Homepage Send beasterbrook a Private Message  Reply with Quote
did you find this.. just realised I have it;)

Brette:)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000