Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 What monster is this?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Iahn Qoyllor
Acolyte

United Kingdom
46 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2015 :  09:15:27  Show Profile Send Iahn Qoyllor a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I'm hoping someone can help solve this puzzle for me. I'm reading the book Whisper of Waves at the moment and there are some demonic electric eels that feature (which are shown on the cover) which were brought to Innarlith from the realm of Fury's Heart where Auril Malar, Umberlee and Talos reside - does anyone know what these creatures are please??

Artemas Entreri
Great Reader

USA
3131 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2015 :  14:59:41  Show Profile Send Artemas Entreri a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nagas?

Some people have a way with words, and other people...oh, uh, not have way. -Steve Martin

Amazon "KindleUnlimited" Free Trial: http://amzn.to/2AJ4yD2

Try Audible and Get 2 Free Audio Books! https://amzn.to/2IgBede
Go to Top of Page

Bladewind
Master of Realmslore

Netherlands
1280 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2015 :  17:17:51  Show Profile Send Bladewind a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A huge fiendish eel is not that far off, looking at the picture. I cant be certain but I suppose that its fiendish origin might come from some myrmyxicus blood, a terrible eel like demon native to Umberlees part of Fury's Heart.

Their terrestial parts are perhaps of Giant Gulper Eels or 'Vurgen' origin.

My campaign sketches

Druidic Groves

Creature Feature: Giant Spiders
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000