Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Realms Events
 Maztica
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic   

Zimeros
Learned Scribe

Brazil
121 Posts

Posted - 05 Nov 2002 :  19:46:17  Show Profile  Visit Zimeros's Homepage Send Zimeros a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Maztica, the new world, I need maps to Maztica!

The creators of Forgotten Realms don't looked the good side of the Maztica! New adventures in Maztica not is create! And in my country, Brazil , not has in the shop books of Maztica, and his people. Please who have "Mastica Campaing set" sell to me, my e-mail is zimeros@hotmail.com. I'm sorry to my bad english.
Zimeros, the half elf wizard level 5.

"Gods protect children and drunks"

Edited by - Zimeros on 09 Nov 2002 13:02:43

kahonen
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
358 Posts

Posted - 06 Nov 2002 :  00:37:59  Show Profile  Visit kahonen's Homepage Send kahonen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Zimeros

Maztica, the new world, I need maps to Maztica!
The creators of Forgotten Realms don't looked the good side of the Maztica! New adventures in Maztica not is create! And in my country, Brazil , not has in the shop books of Maztica, and his people. Please who have "Mastica Campaing set" sell to me, my e-mail is zimeros@hotmail.com. I'm to my bad english.
Zimeros, the half elf wizard level 5.

Zimeros, I tried sending you an e-mail in response to this but the e-mail address you've posted isn't recognised.

Send me an e-mail on kahonen@softhome.net and I'll get back to you.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic   
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000