Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Craulnober
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 14 Feb 2015 :  03:17:27  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
What are the most recent stats for Elaith? His class and level aside he seems unassailable.

Misanthorpe

Love is a lie. Only hate endures. Light is blinding. Only in darkness do we see clearly.

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but.. blinding. The shadows betray you because they belong to me." - Bane The Dark Knight Rises

Green Dragonscale Dice Bag by Crystalsidyll - check it out

lordsknight185
Seeker

USA
99 Posts

Posted - 14 Feb 2015 :  04:31:06  Show Profile Send lordsknight185 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
His most recent stats are in the 3e FRCS. Nothing has been printed of him in 4e or later. To my recollection.
Go to Top of Page

Arian Dynas
Acolyte

USA
36 Posts

Posted - 14 Feb 2015 :  05:53:13  Show Profile Send Arian Dynas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We haven't heard a peep out of him since the end of 3rd edition. If we were still in 4th I would say assume him dead. Since we're in 5th however, get your PHB and stat him up, because what's old is new!
Go to Top of Page

Arian Dynas
Acolyte

USA
36 Posts

Posted - 14 Feb 2015 :  06:08:13  Show Profile Send Arian Dynas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Arian Dynas

We haven't heard a peep out of him since the end of 3rd edition. If we were still in 4th I would say assume him dead. Since we're in 5th however, get your PHB and stat him up, because what's old is new!

Ok, from the 3rd edition book, the stats relevant to (I'm assuming you want him for 5th ed rules here);

Elaith "The Serpent" Craulobner.
Male Moon Elf Ftr 3/ Wiz 9

Str 17
Dex 18
Con 15
Int 16
Wis 16
Cha 17

- Acrobatics
- Stealth
- Arcana
- Insight

Moon Elf Traits

Spellbook

0-All
1st Level - Animate Rope, Burning Hands, Comprehend Languages, Feather Fall, Identify, Magic Missile, Shield, Sleep, True Strike
2nd Level - Darkness, Enhance Attribute, Darkvision, Endurance, Invisibility, Knock, Mirror Image, Resist Elements, Web
3rd Level - Dispel Magic, Fireball, Fly, Lightning Bolt
4th Level - Dimension Door
5th Level - Cone of Cold

Bracers of Armor +2, Cloak of Elvenkind, +2 Dagger, Ring of the Ram, Ring of Protection +2, Masterwork Longsword, Moonblade

Edited by - Arian Dynas on 14 Feb 2015 06:09:46
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000