Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Five Kingdoms of the Utter East
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

xaeyruudh
Master of Realmslore

USA
1853 Posts

Posted - 09 Oct 2014 :  05:39:57  Show Profile  Visit xaeyruudh's Homepage Send xaeyruudh a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Where are these officially described, or even named?

hashimashadoo
Master of Realmslore

United Kingdom
1150 Posts

Posted - 09 Oct 2014 :  14:48:54  Show Profile  Visit hashimashadoo's Homepage Send hashimashadoo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
In a computer game called Blood & Magic but their existence was established as canon in the Grand History. I don't think there's a Realms fan who knows more about these realms than BadCatMan.

He did about as much research on them as he could with some of the results in a thread on this site but with a little more detail over on the wiki.

Http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Five_Kingdoms

When life turns it's back on you...sneak attack for extra damage.

Head admin of the FR wiki:

https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/

Edited by - hashimashadoo on 09 Oct 2014 14:54:18
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2014 :  00:06:13  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Actually, I think most of the research that he did (along with myself and I believe another poster named 'Dark Wizard', IIRC) was for the Utter East thread over on the WotC site, back in its heyday. He did do the lion's share of the research, though. Brian James and a bunch of others also gave us a hand.

I've always meant to revisit that map... maybe someday. A very interesting place... I don't think we ever figured-out who/what was the 'Fifth Kingdom'.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000