Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Forum Dead?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Derulbaskul
Senior Scribe

Singapore
408 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2014 :  15:49:52  Show Profile Send Derulbaskul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I also find the forum software really frustrating. The forums also need reorganisation into logical categories instead of multiple overlapping categories.

However, beggars can't be choosers. We're not paying for this so we have to make do with what we have. Or not.

quote:
Originally posted by The Sage (snip) Plus, I'm still adding the final touches to Krash's "Impiltur Compilation of Lore" that I keep harping on about from time to time. (snip)

Oh yeah. I remember when you promised me a year or so ago that you would email what you had to me one weekend about a year ago... and then just said you couldn't do it with a response that was so vague I wondered if you actually had heard of email.

But it's OK: I have heard of sage time. ;)

Cheers
D

NB: Please remember: A cannon is a big gun. Canon is what we discuss here.
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6646 Posts

Posted - 02 Oct 2014 :  02:00:17  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
When I get the compilation - I trust Sage has been more diligent at collecting my lore than I have been - I plan on giving it a whirl in terms of turning it into a sourcebook of sorts. I'll enlist the prolific Eric Boyd for a hand, wring some more lore out of Ed, get Steven to cast an eye over it and then deliver it "old school".

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 02 Oct 2014 :  04:11:06  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Derulbaskul

Oh yeah. I remember when you promised me a year or so ago that you would email what you had to me one weekend about a year ago... and then just said you couldn't do it with a response that was so vague I wondered if you actually had heard of email.
I honestly don't remember this, but I'll apologise if it caused any offence.

[BTW, do you have a copy of the reply I made?]

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000