Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Adventure during Kassus' Folly
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Pazuzu
Seeker

Germany
61 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2014 :  07:12:49  Show Profile Send Pazuzu a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Dear honored Learned Scribes of Candlekeep,

Only seldom I ask you for support, since I play my campaigns in recent history of the realms and research information on my own. Currently I am running the Cormyr/Shadowdale/Anauroch trilogy being somewhere in the middle of the second adventure.
Recently I had the idea of doing an intermezzo between the second and the third adventure. My idea was to create pre-created characters for my players and let them play a short adventure in the time during Karsus' Folly. The idea is to give my players some more historic information of our current campaign.
The main plot would be that the destruction caused by Karsus' Folly did not touch all Faerūn by chance but maybe due to some characters. Maybe they would have done a ritual of some sorts to at least weaken Karsus' Avatar spell and therefore saved a few realms. Furthermore, I would play Karsus not the mad mage, but someone serving his realm faithfully, though got fooled by Shar.

That is for now and here I am stuck. So, I ask you all for some input :-) Many thanks in advance!

May your dice obey your will. - Gary Gygax (*1938 - †2008)
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000