Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Adventurer's League Online play
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Caolin
Senior Scribe

768 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2014 :  05:07:40  Show Profile Send Caolin a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I came across this while reading up on AL stuff. I'll probably check it out since it's always easier for me to play from home than to find a group. I thought some scribes might be interested as well.

http://dndonlinecollective.blogspot.com/

Delwa
Master of Realmslore

USA
1268 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2014 :  05:13:28  Show Profile  Visit Delwa's Homepage Send Delwa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the link! The way things are going, I'll be DMing plenty of 5E, but finding another local DM to run it so I can stop DMing and just play a PC is running into the "but I've spent so much on Pathfinder" brick wall. (Not that I dislike PF, I just would really like to just be a PC for this edition, too.)

- Delwa Aunglor
I am off to slay yon refrigerator and spoil it's horde. Go for the cheese, Boo!

"The Realms change; seldom at the speed desired of those who strive, but far too quickly for those who resist." - The Simbul, taken from the Forgotten Realms Campaign Conspectus
Go to Top of Page

Caolin
Senior Scribe

768 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2014 :  05:23:00  Show Profile Send Caolin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm excited for it because my local game shop starts their sessions at 5pm and there's no way I can make that time coming from work. This will be far more convenient. My name is James Berkheimer in case you seem in in a session. :D
Go to Top of Page

Delwa
Master of Realmslore

USA
1268 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2014 :  11:46:23  Show Profile  Visit Delwa's Homepage Send Delwa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Caolin

I'm excited for it because my local game shop starts their sessions at 5pm and there's no way I can make that time coming from work. This will be far more convenient. My name is James Berkheimer in case you seem in in a session. :D

Josh Chaffin, here. Maybe I'll see you there!

- Delwa Aunglor
I am off to slay yon refrigerator and spoil it's horde. Go for the cheese, Boo!

"The Realms change; seldom at the speed desired of those who strive, but far too quickly for those who resist." - The Simbul, taken from the Forgotten Realms Campaign Conspectus
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000