Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Selling Forgotten Realms and Planescape miniatures
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Venger
Learned Scribe

USA
268 Posts

Posted - 23 Apr 2014 :  02:47:02  Show Profile Send Venger a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hi all. I was worried that it wouldn't be okay to post this here, but after speaking to a mod I got a positive response to whether I could post this or not, so here it is.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/renef78/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

On my eBay auctions I'm selling a number of old Forgotten Realms and Planescape miniatures from the Ral Partha days. Drizzt, Khelben, Fzoul, Manshoon, Mourngrym, etc. I've also got a number of general D&D miniatures which I'll be adding in a few days. So if you're interested in one of those old minis check my auctions out. Thanks and have a great day.

"Beware what you say when you speak of magic, wizard, or you shall see who has the greater power."

silverwolfer
Senior Scribe

789 Posts

Posted - 23 Apr 2014 :  18:54:32  Show Profile Send silverwolfer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As an ebay seller, put some buy it now options on those? :)
Go to Top of Page

Venger
Learned Scribe

USA
268 Posts

Posted - 24 Apr 2014 :  02:01:14  Show Profile Send Venger a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'll think about it.

"Beware what you say when you speak of magic, wizard, or you shall see who has the greater power."
Go to Top of Page

Venger
Learned Scribe

USA
268 Posts

Posted - 27 Apr 2014 :  00:42:21  Show Profile Send Venger a Private Message  Reply with Quote
BTW: My Planescape and Forgotten Realms auctions are about to end, including The Lady of Pain, who currently has only one bid. So if anyone wants the old Ral Partha miniature of The Lady of Pain, as well as any other important Planescape or Forgotten Realms NPC's, like Graz'zt, Fzoul Chembryl, Khelben "Blackstaff" Arunsun, Szass Tam, or Drizzt Do'Urden, then now's the time to get them. ;)

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000