Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Adventuring
 Looking for a PnP group
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Aryvandaar
Acolyte

Norway
2 Posts

Posted - 19 Mar 2014 :  10:07:02  Show Profile Send Aryvandaar a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I'm looking for a PnP group. I don't have that many preference except that I would prefer to use 3.5 ed and in no way do I want to use 4 ed. With that it goes that I want to stay pre-spellplague.

I can be very flexible when it comes to region and character. However, my speciality in the realms is elves.

"Loyalty above all else, except honour."

The Arcanamach
Master of Realmslore

1842 Posts

Posted - 19 Mar 2014 :  16:00:38  Show Profile Send The Arcanamach a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Aryvandaar. I don't know of any members from Norway and hope your search goes well but if you're interested in a PbP game you could join some of us at rpol. I'm in a game there (currently closed to new players) but I'm working on a new campaign there myself. You're welcome to PM me if you're interested.

I would love to have a PnP game going but just haven't been able to get one for a long time now. PbP turned out to be a decent alternative.

I have a dream that one day, all game worlds will exist as one.

Edited by - The Arcanamach on 19 Mar 2014 16:03:26
Go to Top of Page

Aryvandaar
Acolyte

Norway
2 Posts

Posted - 20 Mar 2014 :  21:02:41  Show Profile Send Aryvandaar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I gave up on finding people to play with near me, so I've been looking for people to play with online. I haven't played PnP before, but I have played many D&D video games and role-played online in those games.

"Loyalty above all else, except honour."
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000