Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 The Sundering authors on Geek Nation radio/podcast
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dark Wizard
Senior Scribe

USA
830 Posts

Posted - 18 Nov 2013 :  22:47:53  Show Profile Send Dark Wizard a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Erin Evans, Ed Greenwood, and Troy Denning interviewed about The Sundering at BJ Shea's Geek Nation radio show/podcast.

Link:
http://media.kisw.com/a/84007737/bjgn-11-18-13-d-d-s-the-sundering.htm

The author interviews/discussion starts around 8:00 minutes in.

SirUrza
Master of Realmslore

USA
1283 Posts

Posted - 19 Nov 2013 :  17:00:04  Show Profile Send SirUrza a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'll have to check it out when I get home. :)

"Evil prevails when good men fail to act."
The original and unapologetic Arilyn, Aribeth, Seoni Fanboy.
Go to Top of Page

Jeremy Grenemyer
Great Reader

USA
2717 Posts

Posted - 20 Nov 2013 :  03:43:55  Show Profile Send Jeremy Grenemyer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow. That was pretty awesome to listen to. Thanks for the link.

Look for me and my content at EN World (user name: sanishiver).
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 21 Nov 2013 :  14:46:51  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You know whats weird?

I haven't quite finished yet (I was listening to it just before I fell asleep on my tablet), but something about Ed Greenwood amazes me. When others talk about 'The Sundering' or 'support for all eras' (or even "great things are in-store!"), I am like, Yeah... right {cough} BS {cough}... but when Ed speaks, there is just something different - its like you just hang on his every word. The man should have went into politics (thank god for us he didn't!), because he can project 'sincerity' like no-one I've ever met before.

So guess what? When Ed says I should 'get excited again', you know what? I AM excited about the 5e Realms. Bring 'em on... I have renewed hope once again.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page

Dark Wizard
Senior Scribe

USA
830 Posts

Posted - 22 Nov 2013 :  23:58:06  Show Profile Send Dark Wizard a Private Message  Reply with Quote
He should do voice work at the least.
Go to Top of Page

Renin
Learned Scribe

USA
290 Posts

Posted - 23 Nov 2013 :  00:21:08  Show Profile Send Renin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Highly enjoyed that!

And yes, I can listen to Ed speak all day about the Realms. Just tell me stories, mention rumors, talk about some inn and it's best ale...love all that stuff.
Go to Top of Page

froglegg
Learned Scribe

317 Posts

Posted - 23 Nov 2013 :  13:44:42  Show Profile Send froglegg a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

You know whats weird?

I haven't quite finished yet (I was listening to it just before I fell asleep on my tablet), but something about Ed Greenwood amazes me. When others talk about 'The Sundering' or 'support for all eras' (or even "great things are in-store!"), I am like, Yeah... right {cough} BS {cough}... but when Ed speaks, there is just something different - its like you just hang on his every word. The man should have went into politics (thank god for us he didn't!), because he can project 'sincerity' like no-one I've ever met before.

So guess what? When Ed says I should 'get excited again', you know what? I AM excited about the 5e Realms. Bring 'em on... I have renewed hope once again.

We shall see about that.

John

Long live Alias and Dragonbait! Kate Novak and Jeff Grubb the Realms need you more then ever!

On my word as a sage nothing within these pages is false, but not all of it may prove to be true. - Elminster of Shadowdale

The Old Grey Box gets better with age!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000