Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Esigning for THE GODBORN
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PaulSKemp
Forgotten Realms Author

808 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2013 :  20:16:16  Show Profile  Visit PaulSKemp's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
As usual with my new releases, I'm doing an esigning, this time for THE GODBORN. If you're interested, details are at the link. :-)

http://paulskemp.com/blog/e-signing-for-the-godborn/

Tamsar
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
141 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2013 :  17:30:20  Show Profile Send Tamsar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sent my details earlier. Can't wait to get this.

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light
Go to Top of Page

Tanthalas
Senior Scribe

Portugal
508 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2013 :  19:18:49  Show Profile Send Tanthalas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmm, I didn't know that e-signing meant that people send actual physical copies of the books. I thought it was an e-book thing.

Need to consider this. Especially since the book would probably reach my house faster than if I order it from the UK.

Sir Markham pointed out, drinking another brandy. "A chap who can point at you and say 'die' has the distinct advantage".
Go to Top of Page

SirUrza
Master of Realmslore

USA
1283 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2013 :  05:29:46  Show Profile Send SirUrza a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tanthalas

Hmm, I didn't know that e-signing meant that people send actual physical copies of the books. I thought it was an e-book thing.

Need to consider this. Especially since the book would probably reach my house faster than if I order it from the UK.

Yeap. Bob has been doing it for years. Sometimes the book arrives a little after release, but getting the book signed from him has been worth it.

"Evil prevails when good men fail to act."
The original and unapologetic Arilyn, Aribeth, Seoni Fanboy.
Go to Top of Page

SirUrza
Master of Realmslore

USA
1283 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2013 :  17:15:07  Show Profile Send SirUrza a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Received my copy today, thumbs up. :)

"Evil prevails when good men fail to act."
The original and unapologetic Arilyn, Aribeth, Seoni Fanboy.
Go to Top of Page

Tamsar
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
141 Posts

Posted - 12 Oct 2013 :  16:32:00  Show Profile Send Tamsar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Got mine today as well. Not only signed by Paul but I get it earlier than the UK release date to boot :)

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000