Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 D&D Core Products
 D&D Next Panel with Ed Greenwood - Fan Expo 2013
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Plaguescarred
Learned Scribe

Canada
190 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2013 :  13:31:10  Show Profile Send Plaguescarred a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Ed Greenwood, legendary D&D writer specializing in the forgotten realms talks everything we know (don't) about D&D Next and takes fan questions at Fan Expo 2013.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSsjsyaf2Lo&feature=endscreen (Part 1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_xv8ueydfw (Part 2)

Yan
Playtester

xaeyruudh
Master of Realmslore

USA
1853 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2013 :  20:40:37  Show Profile  Visit xaeyruudh's Homepage Send xaeyruudh a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for posting this. It's nice to hear it from someone who's not a Hasbro employee.
Go to Top of Page

Rils
Learned Scribe

USA
108 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2013 :  21:28:56  Show Profile Send Rils a Private Message  Reply with Quote
15 minutes total? Is that it, or am I missing something?

Dugmaren Brightmantle is my homey.
Go to Top of Page

The Hooded One
Lady Herald of Realmslore

5056 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2013 :  20:44:12  Show Profile  Visit The Hooded One's Homepage Send The Hooded One a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The panel was an hour long. This looks to me like someone recording with their smartphone from the audience; I guess this was all they had memory enough to capture.
Ed is ALWAYS entertaining, and usually insightful. Some people attend panels on topics they don't given a hoot about, that he's on, just to spend an hour chuckling and relaxing with a man they regard as a good friend.
love,
THO
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000