Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Jack Ravenwild
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Entromancer
Senior Scribe

USA
388 Posts

Posted - 09 Dec 2012 :  00:21:53  Show Profile Send Entromancer a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I'm looking into getting some older Realms novels for Christmas. I've decided on the Azure Bonds series since I like Grubb's Magic the Gathering novels. Could someone tell me what character class Jack Ravenwild fits into based on his first novel? Also, what alliance would you put him in (Chaotic good, or Lawful good, or whatever etc.)?

"...the will is everything. The will to act."--Ra's Al Ghul

"Suffering builds character."--Talia Al Ghul

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 09 Dec 2012 :  05:24:36  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Um... Jack Ravenwild isn't in the books by Kate Novak and Jeff Grubb...

As I recall, though, from City of Ravens, he's a rogue. I don't know if I'd call him chaotic good or chaotic neutral...

But if I was statting him out, I'd give him high intelligence and dexterity, and low wisdom. One of the things that bugged me in City of Ravens was how readily he went looking for more trouble when he was already up to his eyeballs in it. Maybe this was intended to show him being confident, but my opinion of what this shows is far from flattering.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

jornan
Learned Scribe

Canada
256 Posts

Posted - 09 Dec 2012 :  22:12:25  Show Profile Send jornan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Jack is a sorcerer/Rogue who has decent fencing abilities.
Go to Top of Page

coach
Senior Scribe

USA
479 Posts

Posted - 09 Dec 2012 :  23:50:26  Show Profile Send coach a Private Message  Reply with Quote
it didnt bug me, it was refreshing for a novel protagonist to actually show a laissez faire, careless wisdom, you dont see that much and i thought it was hilarious

Bloodstone Lands Sage
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000