Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 NORWEGIAN CONSPIRATORS! LETS TAKE OVER CANDLEKEEP!
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mr.lee
Seeker

Norway
69 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2004 :  18:49:34  Show Profile  Visit mr.lee's Homepage Send mr.lee a Private Message  Delete Topic
Well Met (I will be the only one saying that very soon)
Greetnings, dear Norwegian!
I beg you to take a moment and consider my offer... The deal:
WE KILL ALAUNDO AND TAKE OVER CANDLEKEEP!
I'm the leader, and I will be the one becoming the only Administrator, Dictator and Emperor. You Norwegians will be my 2nd in rank, my right hand, my police force, and you will be given certain privilegies; such as free speech and the ability to edit other peoples posts.

I have already arranged for weapons - I took a little trip into Alaundos office, and I found a nice quantity of magic items, such as a nicely cut Staff of the Irritated Moderator with dragons painted all over it, some wands, a large shining sword, and a few other item, neither of which are itentified, as I have an intellegence of 6. I beg you all, to join my squad, and join the revolution... Alaundos ruling hand here has lasted to long.

(Note on the text: This is a joke. This is no real threat to anyone, and I beg you Alaundo, on behalf of myself that you will not etid this away, but instead allow yourself to see the humour in it and have a real good laugh)

If I'd wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was.

Edited by - mr.lee on 13 Jan 2004 18:55:00

Ezindir the dark
Senior Scribe

Norway
603 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2004 :  18:57:22  Show Profile  Visit Ezindir the dark's Homepage Send Ezindir the dark a Private Message
Can I have the Staff of the Irritated Moderator+5? Come on... Please, please, please, please... Or else I wont join and then your force has been reduced with like 25%. And Naroon will probably get everyone drunk anyway .

Learn about the Ways of Vhaeraun .
- Check out my bio, majore update
- The Wanderers Quest

Go to Top of Page

mr.lee
Seeker

Norway
69 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2004 :  19:08:49  Show Profile  Visit mr.lee's Homepage Send mr.lee a Private Message
Well Met

Sure you can have the staff! Just don't you ruin the beautifully carved Dragons, as I have grown rather fond of them already! Well, I'm sure Naroon will not cause any suspicion when he buy's Alaundo a drink too! And, indeed, the plan is (as I'm sure you've already guessed) to slip poison in his drink! Try to gather as many followers as you can, Loyal Ezindir, and you can be the Ruler together with me! I will even accept outlanders, as there are only 4,5 of us Pure-Blood Norwegians here! Anyone wanting to join can call 922-Save-Me! Or they can sign up on this scroll.
Note: by signing, you are swearing an oath that goes as follows:
I swear eternal allegiance and obediance to the almighty mr.lee, and I will, and must support him through his bad and evil desicions.
Mr.lee is the Master, and I will help him get his number-of-posts-counter hacked, so that it looks like he has posted 12003 posts.

If I'd wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was.

Edited by - mr.lee on 13 Jan 2004 19:12:47
Go to Top of Page

Ezindir the dark
Senior Scribe

Norway
603 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2004 :  19:14:23  Show Profile  Visit Ezindir the dark's Homepage Send Ezindir the dark a Private Message
Hail!!

I'l sign this scroll.All power to the Norwegians . And Cherrn you are half norwegian rigth? Why dont you join?

- The Wanderers Quest

Go to Top of Page

Shadowlord
Master of Realmslore

USA
1298 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2004 :  20:05:13  Show Profile  Visit Shadowlord's Homepage Send Shadowlord a Private Message
I'd die before I see Candlekeep in your hands!!!!!

This citadel will belong to Vhaeraun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Chosen of Vhaeraun
"Nature is governed by certain immutable rules. By virtue of claw and fang, the lion will always triumph over the goat.Given time, the pounding of the sea will wear away the stone. And when dark elves mingle with the lighter races, the offspring invariably take after the dark parent. It is all much the same. That which is greater shall prevail. Our numbers increase steadily, both through birth and conquest. The dark elves are the dominant race, so ordained by the gods." Ka'Narlist of the Ilythiiri.
Go to Top of Page

Ezindir the dark
Senior Scribe

Norway
603 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2004 :  20:08:31  Show Profile  Visit Ezindir the dark's Homepage Send Ezindir the dark a Private Message
Errr... Formalities is mr.lee's job so you will have to speak with him. Shall I set up an appointment with him for you?

- The Wanderers Quest

Go to Top of Page

Shadowlord
Master of Realmslore

USA
1298 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2004 :  20:15:18  Show Profile  Visit Shadowlord's Homepage Send Shadowlord a Private Message
Appointment??? You'll see my blade in his back if this nonsense continues, none of you can stand up to the drow! We Vhaeraunites shall be victorious!!!!!!!!!!

The Chosen of Vhaeraun
"Nature is governed by certain immutable rules. By virtue of claw and fang, the lion will always triumph over the goat.Given time, the pounding of the sea will wear away the stone. And when dark elves mingle with the lighter races, the offspring invariably take after the dark parent. It is all much the same. That which is greater shall prevail. Our numbers increase steadily, both through birth and conquest. The dark elves are the dominant race, so ordained by the gods." Ka'Narlist of the Ilythiiri.
Go to Top of Page

Ezindir the dark
Senior Scribe

Norway
603 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2004 :  20:18:22  Show Profile  Visit Ezindir the dark's Homepage Send Ezindir the dark a Private Message
Now I must ask you to be more polite , and I must remind you about the fact that mr.Lee is a drow himself , and I will ask you again: Do you whant an appointment?

- The Wanderers Quest

Go to Top of Page

Shadowlord
Master of Realmslore

USA
1298 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2004 :  20:22:10  Show Profile  Visit Shadowlord's Homepage Send Shadowlord a Private Message
Step aside Ezindir, we are friends, well, allies of a sort, and i need your elven connections to further Vhaeraun's influence. However, I warn you, I won't hesitate to cut your throat.....

And as for Mr. Lee, he may be a drow, but hes a Lolthite, and that makes him my enemy as much as it makes the seldarine my enemy

The Chosen of Vhaeraun
Go to Top of Page

Ezindir the dark
Senior Scribe

Norway
603 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2004 :  20:41:27  Show Profile  Visit Ezindir the dark's Homepage Send Ezindir the dark a Private Message
Errrr... Okey then, you may enter... :: Shruggers as Shadowlord passes him and then he begins to fly madly down the hall right over the ground, flapping his wings madly as he searches for a save place to hide for some time:: .

- The Wanderers Quest

Edited by - Ezindir the dark on 13 Jan 2004 20:42:34
Go to Top of Page

Shadowlord
Master of Realmslore

USA
1298 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2004 :  20:45:46  Show Profile  Visit Shadowlord's Homepage Send Shadowlord a Private Message
So glad we did not have to come to blades Ezindir, I rather like you.... As for Mr. Lee...... Shadowlord marches boldly down the hallway, evading any traps he comes across, all the while shouting "Lee, You'll not take Candlekeep while this drow still lives!!!!"

The Chosen of Vhaeraun
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2004 :  21:19:42  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by mr.lee

(Note on the text: This is a joke. This is no real threat to anyone, and I beg you Alaundo, on behalf of myself that you will not etid this away, but instead allow yourself to see the humour in it and have a real good laugh)

Well met

Indeed mr.lee, chuckle I did
Alas, your chaotic ways must cease herewith and we are best to seal this scroll and place it in a vault...
::muttering:: Bah, if only this place were not warded against fire

Ahem, now there are much more important matters to be dealt with....such as the learning and sharing of Realmslore!

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly