Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Chamber of Sages
 Questions for Erin M Evans
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2012 :  18:36:32  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Well met

This being a collective scroll of any questions the Scribes and visitors of Candlekeep wish to put to a renowned author of the Realms, namely - Erin M Evans, whos works include: The God Catcher and Brimstone Angels.

Present your questions herein and check back to see what news may also come forth from the quill of this author.

A little nonsense now and then, relished by the wisest men - Willy Wonka

"We need men who can dream of things that never were." -

John F. Kennedy, speech in Dublin, Ireland, June 28, 1963

Edited by - The Red Walker on 20 Aug 2012 18:44:57

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2012 :  19:22:37  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Erin, thank you for participating in the Candlekeep seminar. It was very nice to see all the designers and authors take time at the end of a long day to share with us!

And what a cute little one, congratulations on that. We are looking forward to your next novel.

Will the changes in novel focus to smaller footprints in the realms have any effect on anything you were planning for future works? I'm thinking it suits your perfectly as your writing is rich with well formed, interesting characters.

Edited by - The Red Walker on 20 Aug 2012 19:25:39
Go to Top of Page

ErinMEvans
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
294 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2012 :  20:28:40  Show Profile  Visit ErinMEvans's Homepage Send ErinMEvans a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It was great to be there (even if we ended up being terribly late). I was telling Erik SdB that was the most cheerful I'd seen my little guy all week--he loved looking out at the crowd (and also playing with Ed's beard; I wish I'd gotten a picture of that).

quote:
Will the changes in novel focus to smaller footprints in the realms have any effect on anything you were planning for future works? I'm thinking it suits your perfectly as your writing is rich with well formed, interesting characters.

Thanks! In general what I like to do is focus on the "human" side of the story, the relationships between characters and the conflicts that arise from them. I've said I write "fantasy soap opera" but James Wyatt says we need to think of a better, less polarizing description for it.

But I do like to do that on a backdrop of much bigger issues (e.g. xorvintaal and the machinations of the Hells) without--and this is key, IMO--solving them. I really hope that what I do with what I think of as "setting conflict" seeds more adventure and story possibilities than it solves (for example, the end of Brimstone Angels basically leads right into the NWCG) I think the Sundering is a dream project in that respect, and going forward the shift will keep me focused on the part I love best--characters! I do think that they'll let me keep...let's say "brushing up against" those bigger powers, but

Actually when they first asked me, I remember (after expressing how flattered and pleased I was) making absolutely sure that they were not expecting me to move armies and make nations and release terrible new monsters. Because I cannot write that book and no one wants to read my version of it. :p

www.slushlush.com
Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2012 :  20:46:05  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ErinMEvans

It was great to be there (even if we ended up being terribly late). I was telling Erik SdB that was the most cheerful I'd seen my little guy all week--he loved looking out at the crowd (and also playing with Ed's beard; I wish I'd gotten a picture of that).

quote:

Thanks! In general what I like to do is focus on the "human" side of the story, the relationships between characters and the conflicts that arise from them. I've said I write "fantasy soap opera" but James Wyatt says we need to think of a better, less polarizing description for it.

But I do like to do that on a backdrop of much bigger issues (e.g. xorvintaal and the machinations of the Hells) without--and this is key, IMO--solving them. I really hope that what I do with what I think of as "setting conflict" seeds more adventure and story possibilities than it solves (for example, the end of Brimstone Angels basically leads right into the NWCG) I think the Sundering is a dream project in that respect, and going forward the shift will keep me focused on the part I love best--characters! I do think that they'll let me keep...let's say "brushing up against" those bigger powers, but

Actually when they first asked me, I remember (after expressing how flattered and pleased I was) making absolutely sure that they were not expecting me to move armies and make nations and release terrible new monsters. Because I cannot write that book and no one wants to read my version of it. :p

You picked something out of my mind I wanted to ask you about....Xorvintaal.

Is that something you might touch on again....that prologue for The God Catcher was amazing....and I seem to remember The Hooded One telling me here, that it intrigued Ed as well, he thought it had endless possibilities.

And your little guy pulling on Ed's beard was sweet....I actually thought about snapping a pic, but then Ed pulled a few faces and got your guy giggling and I totally forgot too!

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2012 :  01:57:46  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I see the Red Walker has ably opened this scroll for you, Erin. Good. I look forward to any future commentary from your quill. [Though, I apologise for not opening it sooner. The time difference between the US and Australia was likely to blame -- simply, I was asleep.]

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36775 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2012 :  04:56:03  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

I see the Red Walker has ably opened this scroll for you, Erin. Good. I look forward to any future commentary from your quill. [Though, I apologise for not opening it sooner. The time difference between the US and Australia was likely to blame -- simply, I was asleep.]

What, no comment about me approving it?

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2012 :  05:27:59  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:

From Sage :

Wooly, Thanks for approving the scroll, I was stuck in an inverse SageTime loop, exacerbated by my Receiving a call on SagePhone, which made me forget to set SageDvr and I didn't record Dr Who, so I had to create a SageFlix account in order to view it at my leisure on my SageTv, whereupon it's SageScreen flickered leading me to do a complete overhaul of my obviously malfunctioning SageGenerator, which prompted me to realize that the SageOrator probably had not maintained its proper cooling levels and allowed my planned dinner of leftover SageZagna to spoil and precipitated my needing to fall back on a poor substitute of a slightly freezer burnt SagePocket, nuked in my SageOwave, which led to an unforeseen super heated core, precipitating my grabbing a SageCube to numb my burnt tongue which then prevented my SageVoice interface from recognizing my Speech and I was not able to interface with SagePC without using my fingers which led to me rapidly forming a blister on my under utilized mouse finger which led me to search for a Band aid and SageBiotic creme which of course was found later that month in my SageFiles under T, for Things that could happen if Erin M Evans ever answers my email, obviously.

Well he might say something like that

Edited by - The Red Walker on 21 Aug 2012 05:31:44
Go to Top of Page

ErinMEvans
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
294 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2012 :  05:40:53  Show Profile  Visit ErinMEvans's Homepage Send ErinMEvans a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No worries, Sage. I never begrudge anyone sleep.

And thanks for the scroll approval, Wooly.

quote:
You picked something out of my mind I wanted to ask you about....Xorvintaal.

Is that something you might touch on again....that prologue for The God Catcher was amazing....and I seem to remember The Hooded One telling me here, that it intrigued Ed as well, he thought it had endless possibilities.

Perhaps. The cool thing about xorvintaal is that it could look like anything. A play could be something so subtle and far ahead that it just looks like a slightly odd occurrence to the people watching...unless someone notices something's out of place and starts digging around.

www.slushlush.com
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2012 :  09:06:01  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Red Walker

quote:

quote:

From Sage :

Wooly, Thanks for approving the scroll, I was stuck in an inverse SageTime loop, exacerbated by my Receiving a call on SagePhone, which made me forget to set SageDvr and I didn't record Dr Who, so I had to create a SageFlix account in order to view it at my leisure on my SageTv, whereupon it's SageScreen flickered leading me to do a complete overhaul of my obviously malfunctioning SageGenerator, which prompted me to realize that the SageOrator probably had not maintained its proper cooling levels and allowed my planned dinner of leftover SageZagna to spoil and precipitated my needing to fall back on a poor substitute of a slightly freezer burnt SagePocket, nuked in my SageOwave, which led to an unforeseen super heated core, precipitating my grabbing a SageCube to numb my burnt tongue which then prevented my SageVoice interface from recognizing my Speech and I was not able to interface with SagePC without using my fingers which led to me rapidly forming a blister on my under utilized mouse finger which led me to search for a Band aid and SageBiotic creme which of course was found later that month in my SageFiles under T, for Things that could happen if Erin M Evans ever answers my email, obviously.

And, uncannily, SageZagna is actually one of my favourite dishes!

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36775 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2012 :  10:47:57  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Red Walker

quote:

quote:

From Sage :

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Ergont
Acolyte

Russia
24 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2012 :  09:58:31  Show Profile  Visit Ergont's Homepage Send Ergont a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello, Erin.
I have some questions about Bryseis Kakistos, Brimstone Angel himself.
I've already tried to google some information but failed. Could you possibly shed some light on this character? Why "Brimstone Angel"? Was he bad or good/villain or hero? Why such a little amount of heirs?
Go to Top of Page

ErinMEvans
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
294 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2012 :  21:38:50  Show Profile  Visit ErinMEvans's Homepage Send ErinMEvans a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ergont

Hello, Erin.
I have some questions about Bryseis Kakistos, Brimstone Angel himself.
I've already tried to google some information but failed. Could you possibly shed some light on this character? Why "Brimstone Angel"? Was he bad or good/villain or hero? Why such a little amount of heirs?

Good questions! Fortunately or unfortunately, many of the answers are important to Farideh's story, so I don't want to spoil them. Lesser Evils will cover a good chunk. I suspect more will come out in The Adversary (I *suspect* because it's not finished yet).

But I can answer one, at least partly: Bryseis Kakistos was a woman, so one reason she doesn't have many heirs is that she didn't have many kids in the first place (pregnancy is sort of tricky to balance against a Oact Infernal with the king of the Nine Hells. )

www.slushlush.com
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2012 :  22:27:45  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No question from me, but let me just say it's about time this scroll appeared!

Also: Yay Erin!

That is all.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

'Tis easier to destroy than to create.

Author of a number of Realms novels (GHOSTWALKER, DEPTHS OF MADNESS, and the SHADOWBANE series), contributor to the NEVERWINTER CAMPAIGN GUIDE and SHADOWFELL: GLOOMWROUGHT AND BEYOND, Twitch DM of the Dungeon Scrawlers, currently playing "The Westgate Irregulars"
Go to Top of Page

Ergont
Acolyte

Russia
24 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2012 :  06:42:52  Show Profile  Visit Ergont's Homepage Send Ergont a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Erin. I didn't even suspect that it is SHE.)
The point is that I'm admin of Russian analogue of o-love.net and we have our own bibliography there. Of course we are need to translate titles of books. And when I came across "Brimstone Angels" I had a little problem. I suspected there word-play and that's why our variant was "Angels with smell of brimstone", because "Brimstone" as adjective in such a pair in Russian language sounds bad.
That's why I tried to figure out and ask you.)
=============
I'm sorry I'm not good in English as native speakers.
Go to Top of Page

CorellonsDevout
Great Reader

USA
2708 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2012 :  04:36:58  Show Profile Send CorellonsDevout a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Will we see the return of Lorcan in the next novel? I had a soft spot for him

Sweet water and light laughter
Go to Top of Page

ErinMEvans
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
294 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2012 :  19:11:00  Show Profile  Visit ErinMEvans's Homepage Send ErinMEvans a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Thanks, Erin. I didn't even suspect that it is SHE.)
The point is that I'm admin of Russian analogue of o-love.net and we have our own bibliography there. Of course we are need to translate titles of books. And when I came across "Brimstone Angels" I had a little problem. I suspected there word-play and that's why our variant was "Angels with smell of brimstone", because "Brimstone" as adjective in such a pair in Russian language sounds bad.
That's why I tried to figure out and ask you.)

Ah! Gotcha.

So the title actually came first, and the nickname after. It's not wordplay so much as a pairing of evocative words that got me away from my terrible, terrible back-up title.

BUT I did find it's a term used at least one place, in a book about American Protestantism, to describe these constructions that a particularly shady preacher built of fireworks, that he'd then pass off as "angels." They looked like something miraculous, but they were just ordinary. And kind of dangerous, it sounds like.

So...this makes me think of a possible interpretation of the title as being something like "Angels Made of Brimstone"--something that looks like one thing, but on a base level represents another? Does that work in Russian?

quote:
I'm sorry I'm not good in English as native speakers.

Considering I had no idea English wasn't your first language, I'm going to say you're pretty good. :) I've heard that translating between English and Russian can be hard (and kind of fun) because of the differences in wordplay specifically. Like puns are big in english? But Russian does funny things with tense that don't come across? (I might be recalling this wrong...)

www.slushlush.com
Go to Top of Page

ErinMEvans
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
294 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2012 :  19:24:16  Show Profile  Visit ErinMEvans's Homepage Send ErinMEvans a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CorellonsDevout

Will we see the return of Lorcan in the next novel? I had a soft spot for him

(Yay! )

Absolutely! Lorcan is possibly the second most important character in this series. You will see more of him in Lesser Evils and in The Adversary.

I love writing Lorcan but he's also a really difficult character to get right. So I'm always glad to hear that people like him and that effort's worth it.

www.slushlush.com
Go to Top of Page

CorellonsDevout
Great Reader

USA
2708 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2012 :  04:17:01  Show Profile Send CorellonsDevout a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Awesome! I think you did a really good job with him, and I also liked the insight and glimpse you gave us of the Sixth Hell. Lorcan actually reminds me of a demonic character my friend and I created :) So I'm excited to see Lorcan pop up again!

Sweet water and light laughter
Go to Top of Page

Ergont
Acolyte

Russia
24 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2012 :  06:43:28  Show Profile  Visit Ergont's Homepage Send Ergont a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
So...this makes me think of a possible interpretation of the title as being something like "Angels Made of Brimstone"--something that looks like one thing, but on a base level represents another? Does that work in Russian?

Well, I found another variant in "World of Fantastic" magazine (Russian one) - they suggested to translate the title as "Angels from Hell" and thought that it would be a very good translation.
As for your suggestion... Brimstone means in Russian only chemical component. That's why it isn't work.
And "Angels from Hell" means good guys with bad roots/power/another stuff. I think that it will be appropriate variant, won't it?
quote:
Considering I had no idea English wasn't your first language, I'm going to say you're pretty good. :) I've heard that translating between English and Russian can be hard (and kind of fun) because of the differences in wordplay specifically. Like puns are big in english? But Russian does funny things with tense that don't come across? (I might be recalling this wrong...)

I read a lot of Forgotten Realms fiction (btw, our publishing houses are translating Salvatore books only and it makes me very sad) and, huh, translated "Ruins" by Lee Byers, "Murder in Cormyr" by Chet Williamson and, well, now I'm translating "Downshadow" by Eric Scott de Bie. It's not a business or something another - I just like to do it, share my translations with my friends and advertise FR setting and fiction in Russia. It's just a hobby.)
I'm 5thcourse student of some university and I'm studying to be an interpreter. That's why I have a lot of, mmm, "translating" practice but a little of speech one.(
As for translation from English into Russian... Well, there is very fun because puns are very hard sometimes. But when you find appropriate translation it is just a kind of little happiness.)
But I have some problem. When I'm reading an English book I can't help but think about "HOW TO TRANSLATE THIS?" and it is...distracting.(

Edited by - Ergont on 19 Sep 2012 06:43:59
Go to Top of Page

ErinMEvans
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
294 Posts

Posted - 07 Nov 2012 :  16:12:24  Show Profile  Visit ErinMEvans's Homepage Send ErinMEvans a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ergont, I missed this--I blame the toddler clinging to my leg, but only because he's too cute to be mad at! I think that's a great title--fits perfectly. :)

www.slushlush.com
Go to Top of Page

ErinMEvans
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
294 Posts

Posted - 07 Nov 2012 :  16:53:24  Show Profile  Visit ErinMEvans's Homepage Send ErinMEvans a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thought I'd add this to the thread: I am running a contest for the release of Lesser Evils! [url].http://slushlush.com/2012/10/lesser-evils-giveaway/

Entering is easy, just post the name of your favorite "evil" organization (I'm not judging the answers, so "selfish" "short-sighted" and "morally gray" are acceptable too; as are "loosely allied antagonists"!) in the comments of teh above blog post before December 1st. The prizes change depending on how many entries there are. Currently, there are 100 entries, which means the prizes are:

*One winner gets copies of Brimstone Angels and Lesser Evils and the second Waterdeep Omnibus, containing The God Catcher as well as City of the Dead by Rosemary Jones and Circle of Skulls by James P. Davis.
* Plus THREE additional winners get a copy of Lesser Evils or Brimstone Angels.

But if we get up to 120 entries, I will increase the prizes to:

*One person will win signed copies of Brimstone Angels, Lesser Evils, the second Waterdeep Omnibus (featuring The God Catcher), and a copy of Realms of the Dead, featuring the first appearance of Tam “the Shepherd” Zawad, among other great stories.
* Five additional people will win a copy of either Brimstone Angels or Lesser Evils.
* AND as a thank you to everyone who enters, I will release a cut scene from Lesser Evils!

So come on over and leave a comment!

www.slushlush.com
Go to Top of Page

Ergont
Acolyte

Russia
24 Posts

Posted - 07 Nov 2012 :  18:39:06  Show Profile  Visit Ergont's Homepage Send Ergont a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Erin, thank you for answer.)
I've posted on your contest. Is it all right that my organization from non-FR-world?
Go to Top of Page

ErinMEvans
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
294 Posts

Posted - 07 Nov 2012 :  18:41:11  Show Profile  Visit ErinMEvans's Homepage Send ErinMEvans a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Erin, thank you for answer.)
I've posted on your contest. Is it all right that my organization from non-FR-world?

Perfectly fine! The only requirement is that it is from a fictional source, not the real world. Thanks for entering!

www.slushlush.com
Go to Top of Page

Lunarbeams
Acolyte

43 Posts

Posted - 26 Nov 2012 :  18:07:19  Show Profile Send Lunarbeams a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Erin,

How is my favorite contest going on villains orgs. I been trying to keep it up. It is truly fun contest. I may get around post blog what makes a good villain. Keep up the good work

"Software are easy to solve because they do not have egos. "
Go to Top of Page

ErinMEvans
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
294 Posts

Posted - 28 Nov 2012 :  19:09:03  Show Profile  Visit ErinMEvans's Homepage Send ErinMEvans a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lunarbeams

Hey Erin,

How is my favorite contest going on villains orgs. I been trying to keep it up. It is truly fun contest. I may get around post blog what makes a good villain. Keep up the good work

Great!

Just letting folks know there are 3 days left in the contest. The cut off is December 1st at 8:00 AM (Pacific!)

www.slushlush.com
Go to Top of Page

Lunarbeams
Acolyte

43 Posts

Posted - 16 Dec 2012 :  15:13:17  Show Profile Send Lunarbeams a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Which I better start writing.....

http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=17338

I will ad some later

"Software are easy to solve because they do not have egos. "

Edited by - Lunarbeams on 16 Dec 2012 16:00:45
Go to Top of Page

ErinMEvans
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
294 Posts

Posted - 26 Jan 2013 :  18:56:05  Show Profile  Visit ErinMEvans's Homepage Send ErinMEvans a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here's a link to the Book Club discussion of Brimstone Angels: Lesser Evils: http://community.wizards.com/bookclub/go/forum/view/110769/214861/Forgotten_Realms:_General

It should be going on until the beginning of March if things keep the current pace. This week wraps up Chapter six, so if you are interested, you can still join in.

(Also off that page are discussions of Brimstone Angels and Shadowbane: Eye of Justice. There's som e interesting discussions in there!)

www.slushlush.com
Go to Top of Page

Ayrik
Great Reader

Canada
7963 Posts

Posted - 26 Jan 2013 :  19:08:34  Show Profile Send Ayrik a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'd never heard of this one before, it's on my list now. I just can't resist things from the lower planes.

[/Ayrik]
Go to Top of Page

ErinMEvans
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
294 Posts

Posted - 26 Jan 2013 :  19:24:44  Show Profile  Visit ErinMEvans's Homepage Send ErinMEvans a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ayrik

I'd never heard of this one before, it's on my list now. I just can't resist things from the lower planes.

Great! You'll probably want to read Brimstone Angels first (which is actually even more "Hellacious"), although I know people have read them out of order and not been too bothered.

Either way, I hope you enjoy the story!

www.slushlush.com
Go to Top of Page

Jeremy Grenemyer
Great Reader

USA
2717 Posts

Posted - 26 Jan 2013 :  21:21:53  Show Profile Send Jeremy Grenemyer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello Erin,

I created a post at Loremaster.org, in the Forgotten Realms section of their forums, about the WotC Novels book club and where to find your book in e-book form on Amazon.

Hope to see lots of people join the book club.

Look for me and my content at EN World (user name: sanishiver).

Edited by - Jeremy Grenemyer on 26 Jan 2013 21:57:21
Go to Top of Page

ErinMEvans
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
294 Posts

Posted - 27 Jan 2013 :  00:53:00  Show Profile  Visit ErinMEvans's Homepage Send ErinMEvans a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy Grenemyer

Hello Erin,

I created a post at Loremaster.org, in the Forgotten Realms section of their forums, about the WotC Novels book club and where to find your book in e-book form on Amazon.

Hope to see lots of people join the book club.

Thanks so much!

THere's usually (this time included) a good number. Enuogh for a rousing discussion. Although I never know who's from CK. The names are all different. :)

www.slushlush.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000