Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Return the Avariel!!
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Shadowlord
Master of Realmslore

USA
1298 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2004 :  04:27:07  Show Profile  Visit Shadowlord's Homepage Send Shadowlord a Private Message  Reply with Quote
oh, and Deimos, Vhaeraun does want all races of elves to survive...... I quote from the Dogma of Vhaeraun:

Vhaeraun (Vay-RAWN) is the god of thievery and the furthering of drow aims, interests, and power in the Night Above, as the surface world is known to the faithful. He is also the god of drow males opposed to the matriarchy of Lolth, teaching that males are as skilled and valuable as females, and thus passively opposing the teachings of Lolth's clergy on this point. He believes that drow SHOULD work with the other elven races for common advancement and never associate or trade with Duergar, Svirfneblin, or other Dwarven and Gnome races. (Humans and Halflings can be tolerated, however).

The Chosen of Vhaeraun
"Nature is governed by certain immutable rules. By virtue of claw and fang, the lion will always triumph over the goat.Given time, the pounding of the sea will wear away the stone. And when dark elves mingle with the lighter races, the offspring invariably take after the dark parent. It is all much the same. That which is greater shall prevail. Our numbers increase steadily, both through birth and conquest. The dark elves are the dominant race, so ordained by the gods." Ka'Narlist of the Ilythiiri.
Go to Top of Page

Naroon Shimmerflow
Learned Scribe

Norway
104 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2004 :  04:27:44  Show Profile Send Naroon Shimmerflow a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Ahh..Cardinal Deimos I think you choose wisly if you change you faith, remeber LAdy Moonbows arms are always open, so is Lady Elistraee, the lady of song.

I feel so much better after someone have converted from their evil ways.

Ale Cardinal?

Good dice rolls, beats good tactics anytime[/size=1]
Go to Top of Page

Shadowlord
Master of Realmslore

USA
1298 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2004 :  04:30:39  Show Profile  Visit Shadowlord's Homepage Send Shadowlord a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bah, that weakling Eilistraee?!?!?!?!? He would be better off converting to the clergy of even Ghaunadaur than going to Eilistraee!

The Chosen of Vhaeraun
"Nature is governed by certain immutable rules. By virtue of claw and fang, the lion will always triumph over the goat.Given time, the pounding of the sea will wear away the stone. And when dark elves mingle with the lighter races, the offspring invariably take after the dark parent. It is all much the same. That which is greater shall prevail. Our numbers increase steadily, both through birth and conquest. The dark elves are the dominant race, so ordained by the gods." Ka'Narlist of the Ilythiiri.
Go to Top of Page

The Cardinal
Senior Scribe

Canada
647 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2004 :  05:32:45  Show Profile  Visit The Cardinal's Homepage Send The Cardinal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Eilistaraee is far too trusting. Besides that, I am unable to follow a chaotic deity. It is true that which does not kill will make stronger. I just simply cannot. Call it an code of honor or duty, but I cannot follow one who merely plays me a their whims. Although Perhaps Helm may be a good choice...

It has to be Certain, the Gods Hate Me. For whatever irrevokable Fate, I have been made the walking Joke. Either that, or Beshaba is overlyfond Of Me.
-Unknown
Go to Top of Page

Naroon Shimmerflow
Learned Scribe

Norway
104 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2004 :  05:42:42  Show Profile Send Naroon Shimmerflow a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Well, Cardnial it is odcourse all your choic, and Helm is a good deity indeed. The Guardian will recieve you well I think.

Shadowlord, now when you are on the surface, beware of how you talk about the Lady of song, who knows who lurkes in the moonlight around Candlekeep. maybe the sister of the moon takes it personally if you talk bad words aboud their Lady.

how about some Friewine cardinal and Shadowlord?

Go to Top of Page

The Cardinal
Senior Scribe

Canada
647 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2004 :  06:02:18  Show Profile  Visit The Cardinal's Homepage Send The Cardinal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well It looks like I have decieded. It is one that Is lawful, yet allows me to remain somewhat unpredictable. He is a god of Magic, darkness, law, hate, scalykind, air and evil. Yes, Of course I am talking about the Mulhorandi Deity: Set! Unfortunate, yet decided, after all, for a Fallen Avariel, what better choice than Set? Air and Magic, as well as Hate. Yes Set is the one...for now...

It has to be Certain, the Gods Hate Me. For whatever irrevokable Fate, I have been made the walking Joke. Either that, or Beshaba is overlyfond Of Me.
-Unknown
Go to Top of Page

Naroon Shimmerflow
Learned Scribe

Norway
104 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2004 :  06:06:39  Show Profile Send Naroon Shimmerflow a Private Message  Reply with Quote

hmmm... well i`m a bit disapointed, but it`s your choic Cardinal, if you ever change youre way, i eill be here to guide you onto the path of light

Wine? anyone?

Go to Top of Page

The Cardinal
Senior Scribe

Canada
647 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2004 :  06:11:16  Show Profile  Visit The Cardinal's Homepage Send The Cardinal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Never Let it be known that A follower of Set is overly rude though. I shall partake of your wine. Let us meet in the Inn of a celebration feast!

-Unknown
Go to Top of Page

Naroon Shimmerflow
Learned Scribe

Norway
104 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2004 :  06:17:43  Show Profile Send Naroon Shimmerflow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Indeed

Go to Top of Page

Shadowlord
Master of Realmslore

USA
1298 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2004 :  21:11:07  Show Profile  Visit Shadowlord's Homepage Send Shadowlord a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I too shall graciously accept your wine, and I care not what the weakling Eilistraee thinks, she is merely dung compared to The Masked Lord....

The Chosen of Vhaeraun
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000